for If This Were a Fairytale

12/27/2008 c16 8JamieBell
I really like this story. Despite all the drama. But my goodness! I remember reading that you said your cousin was blind and you are legally blind...do people (loose term) actually treat others like this? Is this story based off real experiences? Because I can't imagine having to go through this. I can't wait to see what happens. Ellie needs a huge wake-up call. I hope she gets it.
12/27/2008 c16 1nvme5
Bitch. Ellie is a bitch, pardon my french..

Please uppdate son! :)
12/27/2008 c16 iluveeuu2ow
OMG!that was so sad!
12/27/2008 c16 2ehM
ellie saunders.. that *&#@!$#%^ bitch..

so is toby already falling for finley too? like max? :D
12/27/2008 c16 7gulistala
Okay that's just twisted. That was a perfect way to break them up. But for Ellie to actually get Camden? I guess she doesn't understand that Camden really is falling for Finley, if not already. Sighs. And let me guess, more trouble awaiting her at home with her mother. I betcha.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for tomorrow's double installment. =D
12/27/2008 c16 2dark-halo-princess
Love it!

Ellie is such a b*! It's so typical - what she needs is a good slap (although usually I'm against violence). He, it's fiction, right?

I like the way you've substituted the bells, fiary godmother, and so on of the original Cinderella story into this one - it's really well done. Aw, Finley was so happy and then that had to happen...

I can't wait to see the ending and how her shoe comes into it in your version.

I understand why this story is not your favourite. It's not as developed as say your other stories, evident in the way the polt is wuite fast paced. Even considering that, it's still brilliant.

Thanks for the very very quick updates - I've been reading your story while taking breaks from wrting my assignments. A very stimulating break, let me tell you.
12/27/2008 c16 4auburnfusion
Finally, some real action. A side tip, it's "brake" not break. Anyways, I like that Finley is finally coming to realizations with her feelings for Cam, and well, with this new twist, it's a good development for mostly Cam and Finley. I can't help but feel a little put-off by Ellie Saunders because she's your typical stereotype of a mean bitch and well, she isn't any real than a stereotype. Most stories have a girl like Ellie Saunders. Since she is probably the least developed out of the characters (I'm eyeballing here), I don't know, it just made her actions seem a little catty and predictable. I would strongly suggest you probably flesh up Ellie and give her a back-story to why she's a bitch to other people, especially the blind, that kind of thing. It would only strengthen your story that much more.

For someone who claims that this is one of her least-liked stories to write/edit/whatever, I have to say, it's really terrific even if you put a minimal amount of effort in it. This is one of those little diamonds in the rough, and I love sparkly shiny things. :3
12/27/2008 c16 7Silencia
So sad! It's really sad! I can't believe that someone as bitchy as Ellie can exist! Although I know they exist... Great chapter as always!

Grtz Silencia
12/27/2008 c16 theslykit
please update soon!
12/27/2008 c16 4predict.this
Yup, it's official. I hate Ellie. This story is ending soon, right? 3 chapters more!
12/26/2008 c16 Guest
Haha. I love you. I'm stuck in Hong Kong for a holiday but everytime I go on you've updated this story :)

I hate Ellie. I can't believe she did that! Actually I can, I just hate it when that sort of thing happens...

Anyway, love the updates! 3 more chapters to go? It's a shame it isn't longer but I love it :)
12/26/2008 c16 2righthere431
stupid Ellie!
12/26/2008 c16 1Uniquely Proud
Aw man!

You left my heart floating giddily at the end of Chapter 13 and now you shot it down again.

Love love love love love it! =D

I wonder if you've found a picture for Max...?

Loking forwrad to the next update! xD

*screams out in excitement*

From,

Leticia the Giddy.
12/26/2008 c15 2righthere431
yay she's going to the dance!
12/26/2008 c16 1KTParrott
wow, i love this story, its a great take on the traditional cinderella story!
449 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »