for If This Were a Fairytale

5/18/2009 c3 1Harlee Rae
hello
5/18/2009 c2 Harlee Rae
wow...I hate the mother haha um...dude...I am so jealous of your abilities haha but I can't stop reading! haha
5/1/2009 c19 4LazyAmbition
QUOTE - "This was just my NaNoWriMo project, and I'm ever so glad to have it out of the way :-p" - END QUOTE

i can't believe you! how can you say such a thing. I LOVED THIS STORY. I'm sad that it had to finish so soon, and your the author! you're supposed to feel worse!

lol. jk.

i'm in my after-i-finish-a-book stage.

Crazy time!
4/20/2009 c19 AdiGal
Wow! This story is absolutely brilliant! I finished reading it a second time and i still can't get enough of it!
4/6/2009 c3 Shiloh
Haha, I was pretty much addicted to reading this the whole entire day. I did notice one mistake, and I'm not up to finding more. Chapter 3, principle should be principal. I think.

“I heard that the new principle’s got it in for him. Wants him expelled.”

Yea.
4/3/2009 c19 Dead Anonymous
Hello! Thanks for the great read! I really enjoyed reading this! Especially Camden and Nolan's character! Oh, and I can't forget the chapter titles! That was creative!

Thanks again for the enjoyable ride!

xx
3/24/2009 c19 1Jaliy
Great story!

Jaliy!~
3/23/2009 c19 D-Mish
I loved this story, and i'm kinda glad they didn't really profress their love or anything. The mum thing was kinda typical but it fit in with the title and storyline so kudos to you.

Nice job.
3/19/2009 c19 Alenor
aww yay, so glad that everything turned out ok. her mum really was a bitch! cya later ~ Alenor
3/8/2009 c19 3bluang3lbby
this has been one of the best stories i have read in a long time. i loved it even though it made me cry. it reminded me that good things do come to those who wait. makes me keep believing. thanks for the great story.
3/7/2009 c19 Toomuchtimeonmyhands
Odd story, but I like it. It's not often you get such an odd couple. Usually it's a pair of completely healthy Caucasian people.

Just out of curiosity if Camden's Dad is Japanese, why does he have a Chinese first name?
3/7/2009 c19 31hero.in.a.million.pages
Oh My Gosh! That was possibly one of the best stories I've read! (And mind you, I've read quite a lot.) I absolulty loved the story line, the plot, the, well, I loved everything. You should seriously think about getting your stories published. I know I'd definatly buy them.

~chaos.into.shadow
3/4/2009 c19 autumn-annette-19
I love the story, keep up the good work.
3/3/2009 c19 1TammyS3
Gotta love an ending like that:)

Love from

TammyS3
3/1/2009 c19 styling16
this story is so good!

gosh imagine being locked up in your room with no food, no bathroom, no anything. i'm going to be honest I cried in some scenes.

i like her little brother he's so cute!
449 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »