for If This Were a Fairytale

1/2/2009 c7 LondonLi
El's pretty stupid, to be that blunt in front of someone she KNOWS Camden likes. I liked Max, too!
1/2/2009 c6 LondonLi
You'd think Finley would have a color-coded system for clothes by now! Anyway, great update. It's nice to see that Camden isn't easily discouraged!
1/2/2009 c5 LondonLi
I like Camden, but I'm interested in finding out why he seems to have repressed anger problems! Thanks for doing such wonderful work and always being so consistent!
1/2/2009 c4 LondonLi
Wow! She's absolutely terrible! But at least the "step-sisters" are nice characters!
1/2/2009 c3 LondonLi
Great start to this piece. I love how well-written your work is and I'm excited to read more of this story!
1/2/2009 c19 Foxy Walnut
Ah! I've been meaning to review this forEVer but I kept getting distracted. So I'll keep it short so at least I've said something, even if it isn't a lot.

I like happy endings, and this was no exception. It was so cute, albeit a little anticlimactic, but that's to be expected with most NaNo stories, especially since you didn't really like this story as much as your others you must have been tired of it by then.

But yeah, it was good while it was around! I think I'm gonna like NYAC, from what I've read of it.
1/2/2009 c19 3psycho angel
it was absolutely beautiful.

It was unique in its own way
1/2/2009 c19 21Faith Adeline
Aw, I liked this. Is it your best work, no, but it's still really cute :) Good job!

Faith
1/2/2009 c19 7x.betweenthelines
Great story :)

Good work!
1/1/2009 c19 2Sarahj259
Great CHapterness! Good job!
1/1/2009 c19 Jazzytea
Very much so a fairytale hahaha. Man, I leave for 2 weeks, and I come back to my email filled with updates for all of my stories. It's like my soaps. Kindof. Anyways, I like this story. It's a cute story. Considering it was your NaNoWriMo (something I commend you for, considering I didn't even break 10 words LOL.), this is great. The only things that bothered me was the lack of depth in the relationship. Though you might disagree, that is how I feel. I mean. Oh, I know the word, it was very fairy-tale like XD Prince comes in and rescues the day. Other than the whole Ellie drama, I would have preferred to see more problems arise. Finley was too much of a Woe-is-me character, even though she does deserve the sympathy. I mean come on, do something for yourself and call the police or something. If she had made that decision...that would have been pivotal. It would have been much preferred than seeing her constantly saved by people. Imo. :D But that's all I have to say, really. I liked the story. I think I'm going to like Funhouse better though. :D and I love how you updated so much! *hails* Hope you had a marvelous New Years and a Merry Christmas! I look forward to your future stories.
12/31/2008 c4 4FireflyBliss
So I just found your fic and it's good so far. I only wanted to point out that sheet music actually does come in Braille and it's pretty easy to come by so she wouldn't have to use only recordings of music. The only difference with learning by ear and by Braille is that she'd have to memorize the notes before playing since she couldn't play and read at the same time.
12/30/2008 c3 oykat
princiPAL. not princiPLE.

there is a difference. sorry for being nit-picky, but i find this error in a LOT of FP stories.
12/30/2008 c19 Sel
This was a really nice story.

I enjoyed it :)
12/30/2008 c3 1faux-prada
Very good start so far! Just started reading this story, obviously :) I enjoy your other work, so I decided to give this one a try; I'm glad I did!

I cannot believe people would react that way to Finley's deficiency. I myself am deaf, I imagine it is not as difficult as being blind, but it's not without its hardships. I have encountered many reactions from people due to this loss of sense: pity, embarassment, even indifference. But outright hostility? Never. Yet I do know that people like the ones in your story exist, and I am both angry at them for their ignorance and pitying for the same reason. As this chapter wore on, I found myself getting more and more indignant on Finley's behalf, so you already made one reader care about your character! (Although I am biased admittedly)

Keep it up,