for If This Were a Fairytale

12/29/2008 c19 Iryna
hey this is great..

honsetly, i never really read anything about disabled people that much. ( though, mind you, i have always respected them) and this is a truly touching story.

i can imagine it really happening in real life :)

xoxo
12/28/2008 c11 heavengurl899
right, so I'm glad everything is getting better for Finley but I just KNOW that something bad is going to happen soon so I'm not THAT excited :P
12/28/2008 c10 heavengurl899
it's OK if camden has anger issues, it seems that Finely is an expert at dealing with people who have anger issues.
12/28/2008 c9 heavengurl899
oh good chapter! of course there are the occasional grammatical mistakes but I'm glad we finally got to meet Detective Mizu :P
12/28/2008 c8 heavengurl899
how awful! anyway does each song correspond to each chapter? because some of them have nothing to do with the chapter...or could you maybe explain WHY you chose that song? haha I'm just kinda confused :P
12/28/2008 c7 heavengurl899
ah Finley really needs to stand up for herself! heehee I looked at Camden in your website... :P he's a cutie!
12/28/2008 c19 sky
aw that was so sweet :) lovely story :)
12/28/2008 c19 Lady Mystiquea
Well, I just finished the story. I thought it was very well written and well developed. Your characters are believable. Nice job.
12/28/2008 c5 heavengurl899
right so I looked up the name Xuan and found out it was Vietnamese...so I'm guessing Camden is mixed :P
12/28/2008 c4 heavengurl899
it so painful to read about Finley's life! Whatever happened to their dad btw? and what does Camden look like? his dad's name is totally foreign and I'm planning on looking it up ;)
12/28/2008 c3 heavengurl899
oh that's plain awful. I would have been crying just like her because I'm sure being blind is just frustrating and when people are being ass holes I'm sure it doesn't really help!
12/28/2008 c2 heavengurl899
haha now this better not be a "concrete angel" story (you should listen to the song it makes me cry!) or I'll be super mega depressed :D
12/28/2008 c19 2sunny-raindrop
Okay, so it wasn't my favourite 'favourite story' but it was a nice reading. :) I'm a bit sad that the 'blind point of view' disappeared after the first few chapters because I really liked it. That was maybe my favourite part in it. To tell you the truth, I have some kind of prejudice against these Cinderella stories, I don't know why but I don't like them, but I didn't mind reading your story. Finley was nice. Candem was nice. Ellie was... well, disgusting. It's one thing to be an evil bitch, but it's another when can't realise you are not wanted. It's incredible how some people have absolutely no self-respect. Okay, I'm not sure why I'm blabbing this much, sorry. :S Can't wait to the surprise! Oh, and I wish you a smiling, happy new year!
12/28/2008 c19 15maybeLLe24
I loved it, loved it, loved it! Haha, really, I did. It was so cute! It's 12 in the morning and I'm still up. Believe me, if your story wasn't good, I'd be in bed dreaming and drooling right now. Nice, nice. Keep it up. ;p

maybeLLe24
12/28/2008 c19 7gulistala
Oh wowies! I loved all of this, just so you know. I'm not very good with writing reviews when a fic ends. That being said, I'm going to TRY and explain why I loved this.

First of all, even though this is fiction, I've had my faith restored that there really are brilliant people, not to mention potential significant others, out there. Also, you didn't make this sound like it was a 'pity party trashed childhood dark dark' story. As in, you were able to convey just how serious Finely's situation is by not...exaggerating? Yeah, I think that's the word I'm looking for.

There are many other reason but one indicator of my love of a story is when I *squee* while reading it. Or a similar reaction. It means I'm somewhat hooked, and that's a good thing, heheh.

Anyhow, I smell NYAC to be a deliciously good story. I can't wait for the little treat to being to be 'distributed'.

Take care!