for The Dark Dance

10/28/2005 c1 1Lacey-Rezdas
Interesting...

I like the concept... Though I'm a bit confused about the whole... James seeming really perky/playful thing and then apparently being a very, very rough lover. But then again, I don't pay much attention to S&M.

Also, when you said "at least he wasn't crazy", an old vampire would not use the term 'crazy', you may want to use 'mad' instead.

Very concisive ending. Quite nice.
10/15/2005 c1 281ThisCut-UpAngel
Wonderfully written! I loved it, loved it!
12/5/2004 c1 23Krystal Watters
Intriguing...very well developed characters as well
11/27/2004 c1 3Rum Kitten
kawaii! it seems I've been finding alot of good stories tonight. I think you should add more onto it... anyway I should probably wrap this up pretty quick my friend Fransisco is throwing a fit for me ignoring him. *sighs* men any way drop me a line if you feel like it my Yahoo is ~Hoshi~
1/17/2002 c1 7K.H. Ivywater
Mmmmm...I loved it. I adore Esteban and Michael together, but I do love James' character as well. Ahhh... *content sigh* A bit sad, but pretty. Can't wait for you to email me again...hint hint. :)
5/27/2001 c1 53MidnightBlaze
Wow. I really really like this. It's great, truthfully. Is Michael a tremere or a toreador? It sounds like it. Well, I enjoyed it. Can you read my vampire story and tell me if you like it? Thanx. And, I added your story to my favorites.
4/27/2001 c1 Krys
Wooo! You write beautifully. I love it when people can really let you inside the mind of their characters. So many vamp fics I read lack that insight. A decadently emotion-lined tale. ~Krys
4/26/2001 c1 6Charisse Lyons
I like this a lot, really. It's a little Anne Rice-esque, but it kept my attention very well. If you're planning on doing more, though, you might want to get a little more away from Anne Rice style vampires. They're very well-developed characters, especially for how short this was, and I'd really like to see more of it.
4/25/2001 c1 Angel Of Doom
Well written my friend. You said you wrote this a while ago... it could prolly use some fine tuning. Some of the sentence structure and diction was not up to your normative standards. But the plot was very well thought out. What a great character, that Michael! I know you've written about him before, but he seems different now. A little darker perhaps... which is always exciting! James is an intersting character. Kinda fun. OK then my friend.. keep up the good work! :)
4/22/2001 c1 Angel of Hell
AWESOME! man i have to read your vampire stories! this one was REALLY good! wowowowowow! I love vampires they are really cool. ^_^* please keep up the great work i hope to hear form u soon.

Angel of Hell~
4/19/2001 c1 Tonia Barone too lazy to sign in
*blinks* Ummm...okay, can I ask somethin'? Why oh WHY, if James pisses Michael off and makes his moods worse and everything, does he STAY with him? *shakes her head* I think he should go back to Steve. *nods* They're much better suited than Michael/James. *nods then smiles* Liked it loads. *nods* Like yer little vampy world. It's different than what I'm used to but in a good way.