for Fresh Powder

7/22/2010 c1 3theauthor94
Aw!

I feel dumb cuz thats all I can say.

But it was SO CUTE!
6/22/2010 c1 In Awe
Amazing, amazing, amazing.

Whoa, I'm at a total loss for words. This story was so freaking adorable and fluffy! I would beg for more, but being as it has been such a long time since you first published this, I am going to have to just read it again to satisfy my cravings.

You are seriously one of the best slash writers on FP- you know what? I take that back. You're one of the best writers here. Honestly, at this point, you could write absolutely anything and I would adore it no matter what. I'm falling behind with Just Because (and I mean FAR behind) but this gave me the push to get to reading what I've missed out on. Keep writing, please!
6/19/2010 c1 2toinfinity
Loved it . You should've continued :] Great work!
5/24/2010 c1 chronicallyhectic
I'd definitely read it if you wrote more. Luke's character seems like it'd really work in a longer fic. He'd be all weird and embarrassing and funny, the way I picture it. So yeah, please carry it on? Please? :)
5/13/2010 c1 4Alexilaihorox
Aw,I loved it :D

And I know it says you put it up forever ago haha but if you, you know, have the sudden urge to write more with these lovely boys, then by all means, please do haha

I fell in love with them
4/24/2010 c1 3AlbinoApples
A continuation would be nice, actually. Hm...I loved it. I thought it was amazing.
2/28/2010 c1 7gaia-x-goddess
AW SO CUTE XD I would read more. Uh-huh.
1/24/2010 c1 3fullofsunshine
Aww, that was just adorable! I have a huge smile on my face :)
1/2/2010 c1 3Ty Taco
LOVE IT.
12/18/2009 c1 2XxGlAmOuRkIlLsXx
ah so adorable. i love writing things based off dreams, makes for interesting oneshots i'd say. xD
10/3/2009 c1 17mousegirl05
Oh Ryette, you think they're adorible because they ARE adorible! *Smiles* I don't think continuation would hurt this, but it's great just the way it is. Nice.
10/1/2009 c1 1Triizore
Aw... Luke is so adorably awkward.

~Trii
9/29/2009 c1 i-wish-i-had-wings
aw so cute! *goofy grin*
9/25/2009 c1 2The-Fallen-Angel-08
Keep on writing to this story!
9/20/2009 c1 10Hell's first Icicle
that...that was ridiculously cute. i loved it. love it. i want to take luke and seth home with me and snuggle them to bits. but...fresh powder still makes makes me think of icing, sugar cookies and...drugs. so yeah. o_O

but still, the love.