for Fresh Powder

9/15/2009 c1 1hairspray cliche
I love these characters!
9/7/2009 c1 Dranyer
I loved this story! Seth and Luke are so sweet. I hope you do continue the story when you can... Thanks for a good read! :)
8/28/2009 c1 4onlyhalfemo
This. is. so. adorable. I loved it. It was cute without being overly sappy. Great job.
7/28/2009 c1 1HideAndGoSeek
I want you to continue this! I love it!
6/28/2009 c1 8Sundown
I honestly thought I had reviewed this story ages ago...because I originally read it ages ago. Sigh. I was amused by the whole lift business...because one of my biggest skiing fears is falling off the chairlift AND dismounting off the chairlift because it always feels like the ground comes way too quickly and the little run-off is often quite steep. So it was a really funny and sweet way for the characters to meet. Seth reminds me of a snowboarding instructor I met at the snow about 2 years ago, so I just had the image of that boy in my head...and if he were gay. I kind if think Luke and Seth seem to go from strangers to being in love/together in a really really short fairytale-ish space, but it serves well as a great, light-hearted fluffy read. Good work. I hope you do eventually feel inspired to write about these characters again.
5/30/2009 c1 1tarryfairy
aww that was cute. you should do like a little drabble about their relationship somewhere down the road, so we can see them being a working couple and all ;)
3/28/2009 c1 artmagus
so cute!
3/15/2009 c1 4Elven Enchantress
aww, i think my face is going to split in 2 from smiling so much

so cutesey

i cant get off a skilift for my life either, theyre so annoying

thx for making me smile :)

Elven Enchantress
2/8/2009 c1 6Rhinriael Blaze
Very, very cute. Luke is a dork, but seriously, I have friends who are even less coordinated than him. :)
1/26/2009 c1 8ArdentWriter
Uwah! That was made of love! -throws confetti and little paper hearts-

Omg, Luke. -dies- He was so awkwardly cute. I love him.

Seth so sosososossosososoalfgj;dfgja;dlfkgj;aljg -melts- Yeah. I'm going a little crazy right now.

Let's just say...

I loved every bit of it. :3

~~Ardy
1/13/2009 c1 63Caseus
Ohw! This was cute too!

XD Yes, after I got that wonderful review from you, I just wanted to check out your stuff. I usually stalk anyone who faves/reviews. xDD

But I'm a good kind of stalker ^_^

Anyways, Luke and Seth were adorable too! Clumsy + awkward ski operator =
11/28/2008 c1 4Amindaya
This is cyute!
11/21/2008 c1 1Mad Mary Kidd
Awh! Cutest story ever! And entirely without sap, a talent I seem to not possess myself. I sincerely hope you've written more like this, or intend to. Will we see Luke and Seth again? I'm having a cute overload over here!

~MMK
11/17/2008 c1 3Abstruse Blue
Oh goodness, I loved it was so cute and I like them too. It would be so cool if you continued but it's up to you. Great though!
11/17/2008 c1 3Spanderholic
That was like, cuteness in a box!
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »