for The "Others"

7/16/2001 c1 RubyRockerGirl
Creepy.
4/30/2001 c1 14Aislin
good story, creepy. I liked how you worked bush into it, although his supporters might not like that. well written.
4/30/2001 c1 Dir. M. Worthington
This is one fine premise youve got here! You REALLY REALLY REALLY have to develop this more into a feature length edition. The premise is fresh and it is something ive never seen before. You really should develop this into (you know me) a screenplay!

Mike.
4/29/2001 c1 MidnightGremlin Who is to lazy to sign in
Yeah,. I read this @ school, but I liied it thewre too, but what the heel. I 'll give you a random review for the hell of it. It was very nice, but very warped. Ok, I'm done now. :)
4/24/2001 c1 7JaffaCake
Very nicely detailed, though the identity of the narrator could have been clarified a little more. Unless of course, you want him to remain a mystery.
4/23/2001 c1 71Toireasa
As I have said so many times before, it is gory, and gruesome and I love it. I especially like the entire view from a cat thing. Keep on writing.
4/20/2001 c1 Chris
Nice plot, but you need to throw some more description into the mix. That, and watch your paragraph lengths. Plus, the end was kind of confusing...but, good story nevertheless.
4/20/2001 c1 Sixie Vee
"We will feast tonight." . Ms. Kitten that's so nasty! Nice story though, you know i luv ya! Peace out.
4/20/2001 c1 Snark
Work on your spacing and paragraphs.

You know, that ENTER thingy.