for Love Story

4/17/2009 c1 MintyOly
Hi

Very cute story I liked it...but uh i'm french and it made almost no sense... So I dunno maybe you should ask someone to help you translate it better or something.

Still it was nice well done =)
4/10/2009 c1 24Sorrow's Smile
well...it didn't really make sense (he broke up with her because he wanted her to date other guys? what?) but it was still cute. really cute. I didn't really understand the French, but I got the gist.
4/6/2009 c1 5I Murder on Impulse
Aw...so sweet

xx
3/20/2009 c1 Cafune
Ahh, this was very sweet. I was slightly confused as to whether they were out of high school at the part where they were getting dressed and 'dolled up.' Anyway, this is pretty much a favorite! Keep Writing!
1/17/2009 c1 Aiko
Okay, that was a cute story-but what's with all the french? The least you could have done for us poor, ignorant English speaking Americans was give us a translation. I was getting frustrated because I'm sure what they said was cute and fluffy and it was only due to the fact that my younger sister takes french that I recognized some of what they were saying. But I still was missing alot because of that and that's the only thing in the story that really bothered me (apart from the excessive profanity. The story would still have been good without that and not everyone has a potty mouth.)

Once again, cute story. Give yourself a pat on the back. ^_^
1/13/2009 c1 2AlmostCrazy
Yep, no halloween-y stuff at all. It's sweet, I guess, but I just hate that the characters are too perfect.
1/10/2009 c1 4sweetsally
Well, what shall I say? This was a wonderful story. But still, I wish you had provided translations for the french sentences you used, I just kept losing the link of the story as I do not understand french!
1/4/2009 c1 Feeling.Lucky
dang this story is pretty awesome!
12/25/2008 c1 49Pinkamoo
I liked it. But him confessing all his feelings in french kind of ruined it for me. I mean; I had no idea what he was saying. That kind of lessens the romantic feel of it all, when you don't understand it. But way to go for longest story. ;) Merry xmas.
12/23/2008 c1 5Fayre Meira
So so so so so love this story!

It was wonderful, I just wish you had either inserted translations for all the French in brackets or at the bottom as footnotes for the rest of us who unfortunately don't get French :D
12/20/2008 c1 16White Rose Blossom
Aw, that was adorable. I love how they met! Cute :)

-Aria
12/20/2008 c1 oz
Real nice...but i didn't understand the french...maybe you could translate?
12/19/2008 c1 x3life
aw how cute =)
12/19/2008 c1 wallaceout
I liked it but I would have liked it better had there benn tranlations for the french because I can't speak french so I had no idea what they were saying and it didn't make sense. Other than that I liked it. Keep Writing!

wallaceout
12/19/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
A beautifully written oneshot, though I feel the ending's a bit unresolved. You introduce the Analea problem and even though we readers may realize differently, Mallory still doubts Aidan.

Cheesy and cliche, of course, but really quite wonderful. (: Kudos to xoxluurve for adding this to our c2. (:
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »