for The Light House

11/25/2017 c2 It's 2019
hi! could you please send me a copy of this fic? I recently stumbled across this in someone else's favourites list and was so looking forward to reading it but am deeply disheartened to find that you'd taken it down - would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy I'd love to read this! thanks in advance!
4/24/2015 c2 10rougette
So sad to see this was taken down! It was always one of my favorites! I hope to see it published someday, when you have more time after graduation (I know how it is; seniors for the win).
12/12/2014 c2 Carol-Lin
0_o# i'm so sad... why you remove your next story... I can't read it all -_- anyway i LIKE your story - i hope i can read next chapter
8/28/2014 c2 Isabella22
nuooooo!
I was so excited for this next chapter!
4/16/2014 c1 katkatkatkaaaat
I've been wanting to read stories like these for so long! I'm so glad I read this! You have executed the storyline so well! :D Omygosh! 3 3 I can't stop day dreaming now!
12/31/2013 c15 Meister Anonymous
Oh my gosh. I cried so much! That was such a great story.. I don't think I'm going to bed anytime soon! I'm going to be to busy thinking about your story! :') It was lovely, you did a great job! Thanks for making me stay up till 5:00 am worthwhile! :)
11/7/2013 c15 1The Whisperer in Darkness
I absolutely loved this story! I cried when I thought Steffan wasn't coming back... Great job!
8/31/2013 c15 9Cookie Seller On The Dark Side
This was an amazing story, and although the ending was a little sad and a bit of a dead end, it was fantastic! Well done with it. I loved it :)
-Cookie Seller On The Dark Side.
7/28/2013 c15 Toolazytologin
Oh, come on you cant put THE END at the end of achapter that isn't the end! he came back and they had more kids. Its a bit eerie how Steffan died first...then Brenden. I LOVED THIS AND WILL READ THE RE-WRITE.
7/28/2013 c13 Too lazy to log
I finished this in 2 hours, it was that good. You write so beautifully, a few typos, but Ididn't care. Everything was so believable! I was hoping Steffan would have back, I'm balling my eyes out...I wish he lived. You should write a YOU SHOULD.
4/20/2013 c15 Anna
I absolutely LOVED this story! It's so sweet, and sad, and happy, and sad again, and... Just wow. I think you're a great writer, I wasn't bored for a single second! Please keep writing this kind of story, 'cause I love history and romance, and together I adore them, so... Bye!
3/8/2013 c14 redandwhitetigers
I'm glad you wrote another chapter and gave Gwen a happy ending.
3/8/2013 c13 redandwhitetigers
That is so sad. I want to cry now.
11/27/2012 c14 Amanda
Yay! I got my happy ending! I'm so happy...that was very good I thought in the ending I had no hope and sad then when he came back I was beyond happy! I went on a roller coaster of happy and sad moments. I'll have to go see other stories if any and check them out now too :)
11/27/2012 c12 Amanda
Geez, your breaking my heart and sadly I have that same small hope that he will come back lol..this is one of my all time favorites I can't get enough of it!
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »