for Cold Wishes On A Bad Day

1/18/2011 c1 5tickle.me.blue32
Can you say amazing?

So much feeling in a few words. You've done an excellent job with it.
6/6/2009 c1 4HighOnBrokenWings
Very nice
3/22/2009 c1 36Kate Marshall
I love the repetition of "today". It reminds the reader that this is not normally how the person acts.

And I like the contrast between the beginning and the ending. The person starts off saying how sometimes they wish for things for others, but at the end, it's been a bad day and they have to focus on themselves. Kind of because no one else would. It's something easy to relate to and overall, interesting to read.

Thanks for posting!

-Katie, from the Review Marathon (link's in the profile!)
1/6/2009 c1 23fatbird33
hey, i found you through the review game writing challenge and seeing as how you have a good chance of winning (i read your peice it was awesome, i actually wrote something that had a similar message, hey great minds think alike:)i couldn't review that one, just in case i have to give you a detailed one later, so i decided to read your other work. here goes:

i really like your honesty, it's nice. i enjoyed the last line!
1/1/2009 c1 9Dot Cubed
Wow, I actually really like this. At first I was sort of put off by the shortness, mainly because I wasn't expecting it. I mean, it's so short there isn't even a little scroll bar! haha

But anyway, I felt that the shortness really lent itself to the piece, if that makes any sense. This wasn't something you could blab on and on for paragraphs about, and it fit it perfectly.

I also really like the emotion in it, because haven't we all felt that way? I could see myself in the character-the need to be wanted, and it really helped me identify with the piece as a whole. Excellent job!