for To Catch A Falling Star

9/7/2009 c11 nevershoutnever
THAT BITCH.

it's okay dash im hear for you.

i finally have time to read.

school sucks like hell.

and i have exams in two weeks :-?

totally sucks.
9/3/2009 c6 Rayne
Hola Sissy ;P

I'm definetly not supposed to be on here right now X.x

But I had to read this I missed so much!

I'll keep in the loop now I promise!

Um if you need anything w/ on corry info I'll be here :) I think the survey thingy on email...

I Dk lol.

Talk to you soon!
9/2/2009 c1 my own prince
omg. Oh wow, what a coincidence. You see, my fav writer here, the milk bottle (link in my profile ) just posted up all these pictures of her travels and she posted up her travels to DAvao and Palawan of the Philippines! and I saw that you were from there and I was like, "oh wow!" Hahha! and this is all in one day! :P

Haha, the movie title 'meat' and the fact he played a male prostitute made me giggle. :P
9/1/2009 c11 1A. Watts
This is a great story! I really love it!
8/29/2009 c11 4smileinthemira
:0 OMFG! update soon please.
8/25/2009 c11 8castiel89
JESS!

I have temporary access to a computer! So I finally have a chance to leave a review! YSY!

Anywho:

My heart goes out to Dash! Screw Adrianna...pkay maybe a little harsh there Amy, but seriously! He pours his heart out and all she does is stomp it into the ground. *sends Dash a comforting hug through the computer* lol. I loved this chapter. Giving a feel for the realtionship with his family members was a plus. His sister seems like me in a way, beacuse if my brother ever did that much to prep himself for something, I would have done the same as Scarlett! GO SISTERS FOR EMBARASSING THEIR BROTHERS! I think it is a sign of how much she loves him- why else would she give him crap? I liked his mother! I laughed so hard during their...ahem..."talk". I could feel Dash's uncomfortableness! LOL.

Can't wait for the next update!
8/19/2009 c11 Dances-With-Pen
Dang, I feel bad for Dash. I just knew his gf was fishy. It sucks to get your heart broken, and Dash was really into her. Poor thing, poor thing.
8/19/2009 c11 chng234
i feel sad 4 dash. it must be heart broken 4 him
8/19/2009 c11 18FreekyDisaster18
REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGE: i do think your writing has flourished. It's more detailed and gives more of an edge to the story. Now to review.

This chapter is amazing. The way we see that Dash has completely fallen and he looks almost human again and then at the end you have the semi-explosive scene where he learns the truth and the gentile Dash we'd seen previously just vanished. Excellent writing and a very good portrayal of your characters! I can't wait to read more! Update soon, please!
8/19/2009 c11 ishaniacuinatum.ashley
you know what?...this was one of my favourite chapters in the previous draft and this time you've made it even better!cheers!Adrianna sure is a bitch!It hurts the way she broke up with Dash...

anyway, do update soon...

luv always

ishani

xx
8/19/2009 c11 Little-Mad-Fairy
yay go you for getting the bag. u deserve it after that awsome chapter. man i feel so sorry for dash. god how could adrianna do that. Dash made one little mistake, but what she did out of line. hahah i'm talking like this is really. see u've written it so well i feel i know that characters like they are real people. oh dear i am losing my sanity. lol.:)

still v.good chap, update soon. this story rocks.

Hazuki x
8/19/2009 c11 4StrawberryRosexo
So Adrianna is breaking up with Dash?

That means more time for Dash and Jess! Woohoo~

i don't like this chapter! I love it~

im kinda exited for teh later chapters where there is more time with dash and jess togheter! ^^

Update Asap! Can't wait 4 the next one~
8/18/2009 c11 1Emma Ablaze
Oh this is tragic. Adrianna broke up with him right as he was going off on a shpeel on how to be faithful and happy with your relationship. A tad hypocritical after you think about what he was doing not too long ago, no? But then, I didn't sense much chemistry between them anyway.
8/18/2009 c4 Khazkhaz
the family scene was very visual
8/18/2009 c11 2HelgaBertoni