for Death Dreams

3/26/2005 c1 Silkwing
Wow! I've never read a story quite like that!
1/7/2004 c1 8Joziie
a bit too detached and not very in depth. should take more time to develop the story but it is a good idea. i agree with one of the reviewers who said it was very steven kingish. however i enjoy how steven king develops his story and goes in to great detail which this story fails to do
7/27/2003 c1 12IHJ
A great story so far! Though it's been 2 yrs plus since you published this story, PLEASE continue. It has the potential to be a DEEP story as to why all this is happening and I'd like to know about Anne's...gift. PLEASE! You make the characters realistic though of course, some are more explored than others. The thoughts and insecurities Anne and Eddie have about each other are also very realistic. *thumbs up* Great story. Please continue.
3/24/2002 c1 6Desirable Huni
wow, u are really talented! that was really good, i was like on the edge of my seat! kiu!
7/14/2001 c1 kRiStEn Z
Hey Gurl! Great story! well written. kinda creepy but good. u are such a good writer! keep up with it hun! luv ya!
7/3/2001 c1 6PCG FOREVER
Wow this was a good story. It really deals with predudice. I may have misinterpreted, but did they bury the baby? If they did thats just insane. Also, I felt as though you didnt really complete the story. Was anne a physcic afterall? Aside from that it was a great story and it deserves congrats. Bravo! :)
6/5/2001 c1 Megan
Are you finished yet? E-mail me. I love the story! It's so awesome. And creepy, but thats ok.

I still love it.
5/29/2001 c1 Spotted Hyena
A rather nice story on the whole. It is paced well and you are effective in creating suspense. However, I feel the story was too short. The plot too undeveloped. I could see no connection between the deaths of the infant and Eddie. Identifying who killed them and why would have improved this story immensely.
4/30/2001 c1 Andrew W
good, very stephen king-ish!
4/21/2001 c1 Snark
While my athistic views are somewhat scraped by the frequent mention of deities, I can not deny your superb writing skills.