for 18th Birthday

4/3/2012 c1 6CrazyLittleGermanMiss
like it.

nice ending.

flying sounds kind of epic.

I don't know why us humans have always found that thought so inviting but we do.
5/25/2010 c1 eiyuang999

welcome to our website is :
3/1/2009 c1 3maliciouscompliance
Magical. If only we could really have improvements like that. Good writing.
1/1/2009 c1 102firemounrain
I really like this premise. xD And I would totally choose flight over anything else...
12/13/2008 c1 3CarinaMay
This is a really good idea, and everyone would love it to be true :) The appeal to improve yourself in any way is something people have always striven for, and this would certainly be popular. Good idea about it costing so much. And wouldn't flight be the best thing in the WORLD?

Good story, look forward to chapter 2.

xx
12/11/2008 c1 2Konna Springfield
loved it very good man i wish it was true thought don't you well keep up the good work hope you write more on transhumnists
12/11/2008 c1 dreamshell
Awesome idea. The beginnings of transhumanism. And, of course, it makes sense this stuff would be on the consumer market. Getting to the people and making it a trend is a likely way to make it all start happening.

...Although I suppose the real-life ones will be slightly less comic book-y. =P
12/10/2008 c1 MondoTR
I love your concept for how people get abilities. The price aspect of it is interesting too, although I feel bad for those that can't afford it, lol.

BTW, could you give a price range for the powers? Not that important of a detail, I suppose, but I'm still curious about it.
12/10/2008 c1 1WhatAboutToday
cool. This sounds interesting. Sam makes me smile. 8D I'll look forward to reading more. Happy writing and Laters! XD