for A River in Egypt

2/3/2009 c5 3Vera Dicere
very amusing. i like that the pov switches each chapter so we can see some of what's going on in both their heads. it certainly helps illustrate their personalities. definitely looking forward to more! :)
1/27/2009 c5 Snarriet
Thank you very much for writing this story! :-) The pace is a bit slow, but I believe it'll work once there are enough chapters to read. I really like the humorous and realistic style you're writing with. :-)

The only possible thing that could make me pause makes me pause. Why did you choose the name Marku? As it is not a name, not a Finnish one at least. Although, it could be a misspelling of names Markku and Markus. I don't think it's anything big, it just disturbs the flow of the story for me as every time the name comes up, I sort of stare at if for a few seconds, and only then continue. But maybe you do know that it's not an official Finnish name, in which case I'll shut up. :-)

Anycase, thank you very much for this lovely story and I really do hope that you'll be updating this some day soon. :-)
1/20/2009 c5 13evm
Love! I love that the voices of the two different characters are so delineated, and that they argue with each other in the text. Jonty's voice especially is so amazing- he sounds so normal and real.I like having the two different viewpoints as well. Also, I was laughing for pretty much the entire read.
1/15/2009 c5 Natalya87
I like how the story going but it seems a little bit slow. The Kelly song is awesome!xD
12/28/2008 c5 3Abstruse Blue
-dies laughing- That was so hilarious, poor Jonty. He's such a silly boy. Very entertaining chapter! I wonder what Gareth was up to also.
12/19/2008 c4 Cheza
Yay. You are my favourite right now. I enjoy new chapters of your stories like little cinnamon candies. "Yay" is the best way to explain. I see a new chapter of this story or Nerves and I go 'yay' and it makes my day. :)
12/19/2008 c4 SaintNis
Ooh! I love this story...! XD
12/17/2008 c4 Abstruse Blue
Oh goodness me, I love Gareth so terribly much, I really do! =D
12/16/2008 c3 lori
hehe, this is funny =].

I want more. Please?
12/13/2008 c3 Abstruse Blue
haha oh jonty. i wonder how gareth's perception of that semi-meeting was. this is unique the way it's being told, i like it a lot. well done!
12/11/2008 c2 vegalyra
very enjoyable to read! really like the format you've chosen to tell the story.
12/11/2008 c2 Abstruse Blue
Oh I love them both already! This looks like it's going to be fantastic. Plus I read Nerves, so I KNOW this will be so good too. I like the idea thus far, can't wait to see where this goes!
12/11/2008 c2 xStonedTillDeathx