for Confessions of a Teenage Idiot

2/11/2010 c2 2Lullaby Street
This is...interesting. I like the combination of these two at the end, not so much Murphy and the other girl...not that I know the characters all that well yet but still.

The brother is quite a character. I love, major bold letters on the love there, the way you described the painting and how he went about it. It made me feel, I don't know, like it was real. It made me feel how I'd feel if I were painting or drawing them. Very well done. Really.
5/24/2009 c4 Cecilia A
I-love-this-story.

It's so awesome, and everyone seems so real. It would be interesting to read the whole letter-thing.

Anyway, when you DO get back to it, I'll read it. Then read it again, to catch everything I skimmed over in my haste to finish. :D

-Harlow
3/10/2009 c4 concretion.of.sugar
My favorite part of this whole thing are the little lines at the top. So much insight into his character. And I love all the couples because they're so opposite.
3/4/2009 c4 Murphy's Lawyer
Still loving this. :) Keep the reviews coming!

- Murphy (HAH!)
2/21/2009 c3 Murphy's Lawyer
I like this, still. I can't complain about the infrequent updates, 'cause I'm plenty worse. But I DO think you could stand to write some longer chapters. Although it's still up to you.

Keep it up!

- Murphy
2/21/2009 c3 smile at the sun
Great writing. well... at least Murphy didn't have to confess in person. though that would have been better. poor Summer, and Cheyenne... seems not in control of her emotions. though i did love silly things like-

Was all she wound up saying, and then she turned on her heel and marched out of the closet.

Heh. Marched out of the closet.

Great chapter. please update soon. i still love these guys.
2/18/2009 c3 D-Mish
good chapter, bit of a filler

update more often please :P
1/21/2009 c2 9TuneOut
I adore your characters. They're so realistic but they're not weighed down by drama either. I love the inner monologues that Murphy along with everyone has. It's great and helps me really feel what the characters are like.

I really hope you write more of this soon.
1/21/2009 c1 TuneOut
Before I began reading this story, I got suckered in by the summary. Nice job on that.

I like where this story is going. I love Murphy and am interested to see how this plays out. It's interesting to see how much of a lie that his relationship with Summer seems to be already. Summer could easily be such a caricature but she's not.

Awesome.
12/21/2008 c2 smile at the sun
Great writing. I'm really loving these characters, Murphy and Cheyenne, but I really love Julian, Summer and Xerxes. and I thought it was ironic that Summer thinks Murphy is perfect, and he thinks vice versa. Please update soon. and I do love the drama ;)
12/21/2008 c2 4bringmayflowers
I really liked this second chapter. It gave us readers a deeper insight to the secondary characters: Cheyenne, Summer, Julian and Xerxes. I can't wait for the drama to unfold though. Its going to be interesting. I really hope that it stays in the Murphy/Summer/Cheyenne triangle for a little bit and then Xerxes/Summer can come in. Or not. Whatever you want, lol, you are the author!

Can't wait for the next update =)
12/16/2008 c1 Murphy's Lawyer
I LOVE IT! :)

Can't believe I didn't check this out sooner. OK, I updated a Non-Prep's Complete Guide, so now you have to update this! Got it? :P It's HILARIOUS!
12/16/2008 c1 smile at the sun
Great writing. This is certainly very... intersting, and I love the characters already, not to mention Summer's pink hair and Xerxes. and the list was hilarious. Please update soon.
12/14/2008 c1 please enter your name
Murph is really funny. Th letter is really funny. His relationships with his friends are funny. The whole premise is really funny.
12/14/2008 c1 Annabeth
I like this a lot! I like the dynamics between all of them, and I'm excited to learn more about them.
16 Page 1 2 Next »