for Twilights Dream

3/4/2006 c1 3Heart of the Blood Drinker
Oh, very nice. A strong supernatural quality to it, unlike many things I've read here (or anything I ever hope to write... *sighs*), and I like it. I hope to see the story evolve further in time, if you will continue writing.
12/30/2005 c1 AmaSk8
*too lazy to log in* This was beautifully written. It was sweet and I started to like Simon for some reason. Your a great author ^^ Kepp up the good work!

Ama_Sk8
11/3/2005 c1 65SarahJaneDrkAngl05
i liek this alot. you should update it soon!
10/16/2005 c1 7AutumnEvening
ye. good story. you do switch tenses a few times at the beginning and there are a few typos but over all, very good.
7/20/2005 c1 1Shyin
Wow! Good beginning but you should definitely write more!
1/25/2005 c1 Jasmine
I realy enjoyed this story, I write as well, but I usually don't post it... I will enjoy reading you stories in the future.

~jasmine
7/27/2004 c1 the voices in your head
keep going...dont stop there...
2/18/2004 c1 20Kokeshi088
Chilling, and beautiful.
I was all shivery and shaky, and ye timpressed and astonished... you are BRILLIANT.
I get all shivery and shaky when I read well-written romances. I feel all hot inside, and embarrassed, I guess like I'm experiencing the feelings of lovers who are just about to declare their love to another.
I want to see more of this work.
And I want to see the next chapters. BADLY.
Brilliant everything. Hoenstly.
The only problem here is the misspelled words and the the neatness of the paragraphs.
I know you're not supposed to press "enter" after each one, but, it looks cramped and I lose my place too often.
I use my mosue to highlight words so I won't miss my place.
This story, despite its problems... it is very original. I don't do this, 'cause i still ahve certain thing sin my head.
This is a fantastic work, but, sadly, it won't make my favorite stories list. I already have 29.
~You're on my favorite authors list.
Bye.
~Kokeshi088~ (A very long review, no?)
10/22/2003 c1 1SilverPhoenix101
Woah... that's awesome, please update this!
7/7/2003 c1 Paliea
Very good story write some more!
12/18/2001 c1 64Black Tangled Heart
i like this, it's vivid and mysterious. i read yr bio, and i'm so happy to see that you are a silverchair fan like me! i just searched "goddess" in the find field, and now i've read the great work of another 'chair fan! kickass!
9/28/2001 c1 21Reioa
I love coming back to read this! On the faves u go! Keep up the good work!
8/26/2001 c1 d
nice start keep going
7/3/2001 c1 Yukiko just too lazy to sign in
That was totally kool. Please please please please please please please please please write more! I want to see what happens. Please! :)
6/6/2001 c1 Joel Li
This is a good story, what else is there to say. Anyway I would be very grateful if you come up with the second part of the story.