for Boots of Steel

5/17/2011 c1 13the ticking clock
interesting...just a quick bit of advice: You could be a bit more descriptive in the thoughts and emotions. You described Blade very well, so good job. :) Keep it up
5/5/2011 c5 99Dreamers-Requiem
Like I said before, I think there's a huge improvement in the last two chapters compared to the first three. More, please? Loving the humour, loving the characters, and loving Blade's ignorance of most things around him. Great stuff.
5/4/2011 c4 Dreamers-Requiem
To me, this chapter seems to flow a bit more smoothly than previous ones, and it seems more polished. Ah, Blade, always running into horny women! Again, the humour is spot on and I loved Stranger's constant shouting. Good stuff.
4/28/2011 c3 Dreamers-Requiem
Again, a nice, funny chapter - I liked Bloodlust's voice, it made me laugh. And, as always, the interactions between the characters really had me laughing. The last paragraph was great, too. Nice stuff.
4/26/2011 c2 Dreamers-Requiem
See, told you'd I read more! Basically, again I really like the humour; Blade really isn't very bright, is he? I just think it could do with a little bit of polishing, but other than that, great stuff. Am really enjoying it.
4/22/2011 c1 Dreamers-Requiem
I cannot believe I haven't read this sooner - I really like this chapter, personally, I think you could edit it just to polish it a bit but I love the humour; the description of Blade was perfect, and I love the kind of throw away lines like [that is if he could read a book, for alas, he was underprivileged and illiterate] and [he had to say that he was suffering from a mild case of dementia]. Great stuff, I will be reading more very soon.
4/16/2011 c4 6Telephonic
Here is my official review for this tripe:

In her story Boots of Steel, Zombie Chickens clearly displays a host of lacking incapabilities. Ranging from her vague usages of undervocabulated over thesaurisied letter packets alternately known as words and her zeal for slander and the copy/paste formula.

This author has NOTHING to offer the writing community but for cliched underplotted fits of dialogue upchuck and sentence maggots. To zombie chickens I say "shame!" and "bo". I only hope that she may someday learn from her horrendous mistakes and give credit where it is ingloriously due.

Resplendently not yours, Telephonic
12/22/2008 c3 Telephonic
omg. just because you put it up before I do does NOT mean you came up with the idea first! gah! -storms off-
12/20/2008 c2 Telephonic
*Spits on peice-o-crap plot line* This discraceful tragedy of a comedy is giving me indigestion! SHAME... shame

Whats your problem? Don't you have better things to do than steal my story? I mean I know it's awesome but c'mon. I'm sure your original ideas aren't completely prosaic by comparison! The readers are smarter than that! They want a writer who can give them change and hope! CHANGE AND HOPE! Do you read me loud and clear you undead peice of fowl?