for Elements

5/3/2006 c1 593Morwain
those were quiet good I like and thanks for the review
5/2/2006 c1 22poisonous
these are really good, i've never really attempted to write haikus, so these seems very good to me.
4/7/2006 c1 2SinCorazon
wow, my heart jumped when I read it. Goodness, BEAUTIFUL!

I love this! I'm obsessed with the elements, and you summed up a lot in a few words.

That's talent right there.
3/28/2006 c1 5ashley m.c
I really like these. You are good at Haiku.
9/30/2005 c1 53TeaPotHead
omg, that was the best rep. ir air EVER! and take it from me (i'm air in coven) you nailed it
7/12/2004 c1 Chichiri-Koi13
wow, i really liked the haiku for air! the rest were pretty good, but for the one for earth...that one was a little less interesting than the others, but don't take this as a flame! very good for ur first time writing them...
6/11/2004 c1 122Mistress Jakira
You say these aren't good? I beg to differ. ^_~ Haiku in the traditional Japanese style were meant to capture a big picture, and important moment, etc. in just a few short lines-you know those crazy Japanese, the smaller the better. ;) These serve that purpose very well. ^_^ You didn't even mention how scary fire is in this! (I agree, fire is pretty scary, but then, so can water be.) Hehe, I like the one about water best, because I've never really thought about it that way-indeed, water is forever in a cycle of use and reuse, and that's why it's so amazing. :) Great poems!
Before I go, just a few words to the anonymous poster before me! Just a few changes I would like to make to your absolutely enlightening entry: it would be "YOU liberals", sentences should end with a period, "it's" means it is, not "its", Bush should be capitalized, as should Mexico, Germany, and Stalinistic, an ellipsis is generally used to signify an omission rather than a pause, and it's spelled "sucks". Learn how to write.
~MJ
4/8/2004 c1 YawnsAtEllerFru
U liberals are disgusting
Learn how to write
And by the way, on your post on the bush poem, its spelled DO NOT! not dun...go back to mexico or germany or whatever country u came from
We dont need a bunch of stalinistic immigrants or Nazis
BTW...ur poem sux too...HAHAH!
11/11/2003 c1 27lovejoydiver
very cool. i love the elements, i dont like haikus much either, but your are reaally cool!
6/25/2003 c1 32Lounalune
I like it, even thoug it is not as good as some of your other haikus, it's a really good first. It describes the elements and the moods related to them pretty well.
5/1/2003 c1 Aisling Grey
I don't know why you don't consider these very good. Personally I feel that they're wonderful! ESPECIALLY "Earth" and "Air". Keep up the great work!
1/26/2003 c1 13just like me
I'm so jelous, I cant write half as good as that... Good job in other words
12/15/2002 c1 100Keep it 100
Cool collection. I liked "Air" the best.

~Heart of the Sword
12/15/2002 c1 12la presa de la noche
hey, they're not bad, what are you talking about. silly...i love haiku. not really writing them, but they're fun. i have a friend who can write haiku like no one's business, but they're tweaky. he writes ccrazy haiku, not deep and meaningful, still, very fun to read. thanx about the poem for silent serenade. i like to ask first...
12/15/2002 c1 stregaluna who forgot to sign in again
hmm..never understood haikus.. but i like these. elements r my thing i guess.. very pretty. my element is water. so me like! good job

~stregaluna