for Hide and Seek

8/14/2009 c26 Kathey27
SPEED'S ALIVE! THANK YOU! ADAM'S FINE! WO!
8/14/2009 c25 Kathey27
I KNEW IT!

I KNEW IT!

*tears coming out of eyes* HOW COULD U KILL SPEED!
8/14/2009 c24 Kathey27
NO! NOT BRIAN! :'(
8/13/2009 c23 Onyx1901
Ohmigodohmigodohmigod!

That makes me angry, and confuses the hell outta me!

I could've SWORN it was Bradshaw! I mean, it still could be, but it's looking a little doubtful now!

I knew he would get taken. I knew it the moment he left her. I just wish he would've showed her what he found before she left!

Ugh. If I don't die from a heart attack before you update, I will certainly enjoy the new chapter.
8/13/2009 c23 Gaabbysss
OMG! I crying! this was the first fictionpress that I read, and I don't wanna the end of your history because I loved. have a very good week! take care! she's pregnant? for me the door to door killer was Bradshaw... but Iknow that you go to do a really good job with the rest of the history!
8/12/2009 c23 Kathey27
!ADAM! NO! PLEASE! U CAN'T!

: '(

!I LOVE HIM! HE'S TOO AWESOME TO DIE!
8/12/2009 c23 RoseBelikov18
No! Please dont let the Door-To-Door killer kill Adam! Please! Waiting for the next chapter is going to be agony!

-RoseBelikov18
8/9/2009 c22 Kathey27
MONICA! Omg! Lol, but where's Adam! : ( I miss him, lol.
8/9/2009 c22 RoseBelikov18
I wanna read more! Now! But I loved it!

-RoseBelikov18
8/9/2009 c22 RosesBelikov
KUDOS! I SO LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D I still think I'm right in who the Door-to-door killer is. ;^) But I can always be wrong. :/

I can't wait for it to be done. :p Maybe it'll take some 'stress' off you for a while. :-/
8/5/2009 c21 Written From The Heart
Wow! Amazing! I adore this story! Update soon!
7/27/2009 c21 Kathey27
! Omg ! Who is it? Is Speed going to die? Is Adam? Brian? Come on!
7/27/2009 c20 Kathey27
I loved the ending and I'm so glad that Adam and Alex r together :)
7/27/2009 c19 Kathey27
Lol, a stab to the ass :) that was pretty funny but how dare he leave notes for Speed?
7/27/2009 c18 Kathey27
LOL. When Adam walked out of the bedroom, I was laughng so hard :D SPEED'S BACK! Lol :)
141 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »