for X

9/15/2010 c5 7AnnalizebethMadrid
I am rather excited to hear more about these characters and their world! Any chance you'll be continuing it? :)
6/6/2010 c1 lijuan

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
4/24/2009 c2 J.E.Wyatt
You write so well! You've written your dialogues so well and with such ease that I can practically hear the characters speaking. Your choice of vocabulary is also admirable. I think I'll learn a lot by reading your works. I don't have much of a fetish for modern day settings, so it's a miracle that I enjoyed yours so much. Have you ever considered a carreer as a writer? You write well and I can see you becoming one with enough effort on your part.

Regards,

June
4/21/2009 c1 J.E.Wyatt
Oh, this is good! I love the beginning especially. It was so...hm...how do I put it? It's was so real, I could picture it so well, and it's like I was watching the guy eat the mars bar up. Your dialogue is also very good! On to the next chapter! If I don't finish it all today, I'll leave you a comment tomorrow on it.
1/2/2009 c1 22marinawings
this story is really interesting so far! you write like a pro. seriously, this reads like something i might buy at books-a-million or something. good work! and the plot is quite unique. i will definitely be adding it to my C2. thanks for messaging me about it.