for Hanging by a Thread

8/26/2016 c1 serwaverider
Yep, straight to the police/mental health and get as far away as possible.
12/4/2014 c1 Xzzy
Wow, this was incredible! Titanic was the first thing that popped into my head!
6/26/2011 c1 5Luce-Juice
hmm, i cant work out if i liked this, or if i found it scary ... go for both :)
11/1/2010 c1 8Yellow Cotton Hat
Tell me this is not only a one shot!

WHAT DO YOU LIKE MY STORY FOR!

This is amazingly written, I can FEEL the angst, the fear, the EVERYTHING.

You have my stomach churning like a ruddy mill.

Eh.

Amazing.

Horribly amazing.
7/28/2010 c1 Annie
Oh, so twisted it's sweet.
4/5/2010 c1 Emoshun15
Cal is scary.../Shivers Good job! = D

-Kiri
3/15/2010 c1 Poptart Guava King
Yes. He probably did. -_-
11/11/2009 c1 2alwaysfaith
God, you write beautiful.

And the whole thing was a beautiful masterpiece of flowing words and adrenalin. I actually thought Cal was going to force him to jump off with him, but then it ended up...pretty good I guess, in my eyes. Probably not Avery. Cal does seem very dangerous.

x,

Faith
7/3/2009 c1 Sunny
I actually really, really like this; but, maybe that's just me and my love for unscapable ultimatiums. I really like Cal, too.
5/29/2009 c1 2transitionofthe
Okay. That is not a happy ending. My joy bubble has been popped. You have to add another chapter to make it all better. I mean, seriously, he feels like he made a terrible mistake. Okay, that ending leaves you hanging, but it's kind depressing.
3/6/2009 c1 4MacKitty
...i feel really bad for avery. this story has a really fascinating aspect.

it still makes me sad though. in a good way, i'm sure
1/19/2009 c1 1TejiSunflower
Wow. Just wow. Your writing is absolutely incredible. I can't wait to read more of this. Cal is kinda creepy but at least Avery has somewhere to live right now. By the way, how old are they? High school? College? Graduated?
1/14/2009 c1 4kawaii-kitsune-thief
o.o Certainly interesting! Poisonous couples has always been an enticing topic to read. I would love to see more of this couple.
1/10/2009 c1 16sweetdonalbain81507
That was really...pretty, I suppose, is the best word for it. It was Titanic, yes? I have to admit, I was kind of giggling throughout that part when I figured it out...but that's just me. Anywho.

I really loved the way that Cal called Avery by little pet names. He's really not a picture of mental health, is he?

I also adored the fact that they aren't going to be happy, and they aren't in love. It added a certain...I'm not sure. Almost reality, but not quite.

Very well done.
1/5/2009 c1 23plumblossom
Oh. my.

This is not going to end well.

Good job.