for Rough Petals

8/10 c7 Guest
By the time i finish this story my smile will never depart from my ugly face
11/23/2016 c24 guest
When you are paid for sex then its called prostitution. Whores don't get happy endings. Stop glamourizing prostitution or pretty woman syndrome. Seems very stupid.
10/21/2016 c24 1Du
Hi. I just binge read this story and loved it. I haven't read the previous one, the one with Joss, and I'm not sure I will. But I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this one. Really well written, and Cole was the sweetest. Thank you for such a nice read. I also loved your Author's Notes, you seemed so normal and somewhat like myself...
Again, thank you for making me happy while procrastinating. Best wishes :)
7/29/2016 c24 Lisa
i loved it, is an awesome stoty full of cuteness, funny, drama and romance.

thanks!
7/29/2016 c21 Lisa
And here I was thinking it couldn't get sadder :'(
7/29/2016 c19 Lisa
F*cking Vince I hate him!
So sad :(
7/28/2016 c16 Lisa
I loved this one, you are really funny that's why I always loved this story, and I knew all the time the squirrel was you lol.
7/28/2016 c13 Lisa
So I just have found your story, I found it because my all time favourite story in another fandoom was acussed of plagiarism (sorry about that) claiming this one is the original, and well here it is.

I'll keep reading.
7/22/2016 c23 Guest
It's a really great story!
5/28/2016 c9 7gulistala
Omg Sybil is absolutely hilarious I loved this chapter! Noah's awkwardness topped it haha
5/10/2016 c24 Catylia
This is something really goo good. Like beautiful just plain raw love ,nothing else but raw love. Nothing fancy, Nothing too much. Its damn good . you try make it longer,sell it maybe ,it was perfect
3/23/2016 c3 Guest
This story sucks and I'm already sick of it.
5/21/2015 c13 C
This was a very sweet chapter :)
5/14/2015 c24 ajashire1
I loved this X3
It was cute and made me laugh tons of times (which earned you some great brownie points), I also yelled and got mad when Cole or Charlie did something stupid but that's not the point.
The point is that this story was beautiful and has just now been accepted into my favorites. (Be honored there's some good shiz in there)
THANKS FOR THE READ!

-Aja
(P.S I stayed up till 1:26 am on a school night to read this, how's that for endurance!)
11/8/2014 c24 thebluegreeneyedgirl
I just want you to know that this story makes me happy. I go back and reread it a lot. Cole and Charlie have such an awesome dynamitc. Nothing feels forced or made up. If they were real, we'd probably be friends.
1,115 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »