for Rough Petals

4/23/2011 c2 7MissNightOwl
I seriously do like this story. SERIOUSLY! Ha ha. Anyway, loved how sweet and subtly funny it was. Like, usually funny stories are outright FUNNY or really little funny that you don't really catch on. I loved how this one was even if it was a bit fast-paced. For example. that scene with Sybil. It was really fast with the conversation and stuff. But it was fine. Sorry for not reviewing for the 1st chappy! Keep on writing and don't leave me hanging or I'll visit your house with a stake and ax. Haha. Buh-bye now and have a nice day or night. Sorta just joking about the stake and ax thing. Haha. Sorry, I'm betting I sound like I'm drunk right now.
4/21/2011 c3 MyLifeIsMe
Their relationship is very amusing... I love the flow of the story so far. And love how odd Cole is..
3/20/2011 c24 16non.graceful
Yeah you made up for the ending of the first story.

Very good!
3/19/2011 c23 Jaxer-Remmington Ferad
Can I just say that I'm in love with Cole? I don't know, but I feel I like older Cole more so than younger Cole; maybe it's because older Cole really acts the starving artist type. Anyway, I also love the heroine of this one. Charlie's like one of those cool aunts everyone has and looks up to. She's witty, smart, and despite all the shit she's gone through, she's strong. And her relationship and interactions with Cole are engaging and just...work. I especially love their childish banter and games (like that bucket list? And their random challenges?). Creative, really.

It was an awesome story to wrap up Cole's love life after Josslyn. Cute, even.

Now I can't wait to read about Melody's story! Update, dude, update!
3/6/2011 c1 Hyperbole23
This story is amazing! I've definitely read it a few times, and I'm sure I'll read it again. AMAZING WORK!
3/4/2011 c22 Luxesia
I love how persistent Cole is in this chapter. He wasn't going to give up and wanted to be with Charlie.

I actually cried in this chapter, it was extremely cute.
2/6/2011 c16 Alanisaur
Oh my gosh, Penny the squirrel.. xD So funny. I couldnt stop laughing. You were taking notes and everything. And even had a little snack to go with it. Lol.
1/27/2011 c23 queenjade
W-O-W! I am OBESSED with this story..seriously!

I know you wrote it ages ago..I can't believe i've only just come across it, i was looking at the most reviewed stories on here and BAM there was Rough Petals and BAM i feel in love with..the one and only..COLE :)

Anyway, just wanted to say that this is written so well. Every single character had their own individual, quirky personality and usually I have to admit I get confused between some of the lesser known characters but this story I felt like I knew every character off by heart..especially Cole (of course..:D)

Charlie, is one of the only female leads I can honestly say I never wanted to punch( most of them end up being a bit whiny) but Charlie had me laughing all the way through with her witty comments and sarcastic comebacks :)

I so badly want to go back and read Sleeping with the enemy but a story where Charlie and Cole and together would be so...wrong? but at the same time I need my daily dose of Cole :)

Keep up the AMAZING work!

Jade :)

xoxo
1/16/2011 c24 loveables
I have to say that i read SWTE a while back and when i saw there was a sequel I did not want to read it. But I happened to buck up on it now nd I have to sya noww I reallyy enjoyed it. The dialogue is really orginal and funny had me laughing and I loved Cole from SWTE and I still lived this side of him. Great Job.
1/3/2011 c1 sugartox
I love this story! It's great Cole ended up with Charlie, although, admittedly, I was very disappointed when Joss chose Jack over Cole. On hindsight, it's a great decision to let Joss end up with somebody else. Otherwise, we'll never know Charlie, who makes such an awesome couple with Cole!
12/30/2010 c23 5christinaxxyo
I don't know what else to say besides I totally love this story. Cole and Charlie are possibly two of my favorite characters ever and the way you made their relationship so realistic is wonderful. You seriously did an amazing job :)
12/30/2010 c24 jorie
great story!

i enjoyed reading it :)
12/27/2010 c1 christinaxxyo
This is definitely going to be an interesting story and I can't wait to read more :)
12/23/2010 c19 sc87
oh my god. that line. that one line.

"I can't believe I let his happen again."

OH POOR COLE ): i felt like bawling when i read that sentence.

this story is so addicting. now i must finish!
12/22/2010 c24 Josella