for Rough Petals

8/16/2010 c24 Anonymous
Firstly, I absolutely LOVED Penny the squirrel.. seriously made me laugh so hard. Secondly, I am much happier that Charlie ended up with Cole, rather than Joss. Charlie just seemed to get Cole, you know. Thirdly, I love all the little smart ass comments Cole makes, or the ones you think of as the author.

Love the story, amazing job!
8/15/2010 c23 SlrMagica
I totally enjoyed this story- I think my favorite scene might have been the Lady and the Tramp one =) Congrats on the SKOW nom!
8/10/2010 c24 rugvbkh799
I've got two things to tell you; what happened with our dear Charlie telling our just as dear Cole about the misunderstanding with Vince... and then something else; I fucking LOVE how you made Noah become a father-to-be instead of having Charlie be the one. It would have been so bloody cliché... so yeah, thank you so much for writing, I loved it! :]

Huggles & Cheers,

Mi
8/1/2010 c24 7Rachel Hardington
KAY. so id just like to say i LOVE your stories. I liked this one a lot better than SWTE. I couldnt actually finish that one lol. not cause it was bad -it was pretty friggen amazing!- there was just to much DRAMA! OMG i just couldnt read it anymore! but it was still awesome. i might finish reading it later. But I can't wait for the next chapter to the melody one! (am reading that too btw)

-Rachel
7/31/2010 c23 Vivre
Cole is such a tortured artist. With his dark hair, rugged looks, mood swings, and dry humor. I want him so bad. LOL. You have a great voice. Charlie was literally inside me telling me the story and such. I really felt for Charlie when Cole found out about Vincent,-

"I don't understand." Cole mumbled. I think he did, he just didn't want too."- Loved loved loved this line.

His fingers raked through his hair again. "I can't believe I let his happen again."- Adored this line.

Those little lines were the ones that really hit me and pulled on my heart strings. So sad.

Cole is such a silent hero. We need more Cole's in the world. Donating bone marrow to helpless children and kidneys to old women. As for Charlie's character, she's very independent, and I like that about her. She has so much pride and yet she lets Vince pay for sex. Anyways, the story all in all was well-written. And it really makes me want to hope that a Cole is waiting for me out there. Even though I'm the exact opposite of Charlie.

Thanks for writing this.
7/25/2010 c4 Jada Writes
This story makes me smile. I can't wait to read more!

- J
7/20/2010 c23 Elika
This was really fantastic! I love your work- Everytime I read anything of yours, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you so much.
7/15/2010 c24 8SpasticLittleGirl
Ok. I have a few things to say:

1. I love the squirrel called Penny whoi watched them have sex against a tree. :L And I love Cole's line after it more "we should go before it starts taking ntoes" Nice way of putting what you wanted to do into the story ;)

2. YOU HAVE TO KEEP WRITING WITH THESE PEOPLE! Maybe, maybe a thing about Mel in Julliard? Or or SYBIL! Yes, Sybil! Or or or or Noah and Addie! SOMETHING! This is one of the best FictionPresses I've ever read. I love you. I love Cole Mercer. *runs before Charlie comes around the corner with a knife*
7/14/2010 c1 SpasticLittleGirl
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

:D

Ok, I'll shutup and keep reading. Did I mention I love you? :)
7/9/2010 c23 1De La Vie
I love these two stories, they're not even stories! THey're novels. I really think you should send this to a publishing company, if you haven't already :) This is amazing.
6/30/2010 c24 SinAndSmile
Lol. I love the randomness of Cole and Charlie; the conversations that they have and how they respond to everyday situations -ish. Plus that you know about Stephen King. =D i love you. keke. thanks so much for writing this. cole is definitely my favourite character and charlie just completes him. (:
6/30/2010 c24 AndItMovesUsAll
This was great, i enjoyed it a lot more than Sleeping with the Enemy. I love Cole! He's the most endearing character, i love how sweet and kind he is and how he tries to hide it. Definately loved the drama involved in this one, it made it easier to get hooked and all of your characters were much more real, and i like how you didnt go down the conventional prostitute route. I think Noah was my favourite character in this, just because of his inate goodness even after prison and all of the horrific things he's seen, and how tough he is.
6/26/2010 c22 1mpookiew
I LOVE the end of this chapter!
5/30/2010 c23 Jaded
I LOVE THIS STORY! This story was so good and I'm so sad that it's over! 8'(
5/30/2010 c1 1CoffeeGoddess
This is extremely well written and the characters are believable. This is definitely one of my favourites!
1,116 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »