for Rough Petals

5/9/2010 c23 LovestoLaugh
Hello! :) I just want to tell you that I got an account just to review your story. I know that you allow anonymous reviews, but I don't like doing that. This is the fifth time I have read your story (No joke, I counted.) and I figured that I MUST review it eventually. This is the best story I have EVER read! Gosh, I love this story! You should really get it published! I know that I would buy it and tell every single person I knew to buy it. Whenever I read this story, it makes me smile a lot! It brightens up my day. And whenever I read a bad story or a story with a bad ending, I think to myself that I need to go read Rough Petals because I know that it is a great story with a great ending! And you may know that a lot of people review something and say/copy their favorite parts. But, I can't possibly do that. I would be copying and pasting every part of every single chapter. And, don't get me wrong, this is definitely not the last time I am going to read your story! I will probably read this 100 times and NEVER get tired of it! I can't express in words how much I love this story! I know that this is weird, but I would marry this story if I could! I hope when you read this, it makes you smile just a little bit because I know that this story has made me smile about one million times and I owe you! Thank you so much for writing this story! I have probably enjoyed it more than any other person that has read this story. Oh, and my sister has read this story twice (I convinced her) and I told her to quiz me on this story. I know that I would not get a single question wrong because I love this story so much and have memorized everything about it! Thanks again!

-LovestoLaugh
5/3/2010 c24 TasteYourSins
Oh, I forgot to say I will be reading ALL your stories. Yes. ALL. But I need to wait till the story's finished because man, I am very impatient when it comes to stories. ...Or maybe I just have no life so I stare at the LCD all day waiting for updates. =)) I just had bad experiences with unfinished stories before. :/ BUT I WILL READ ALL OF THEM! I'M SUBSCRIBING! :D
5/3/2010 c23 TasteYourSins
Chapter says it all.

BEST. STORY. EVER.

I LOVE THIS.

I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE CHARLIE. SHE'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN JOSS. JOSS IS A WEIRDO! :D Eh...kinda true. I didn't like her decisions.

I LOVE COLE.

I WANT CHARLIE AND COLE TO HAVE BILLIONS OF BABIES.

I -

...I don't know anymore. =))

FAVORITED. STORED IN MY HEART. LOVED IT. TO DEATH.

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY!

5/3/2010 c22 TasteYourSins
"Okay wait… This whole time you were a hooker?"

I opened my mouth but Pina cut in. "I think they prefer ladies of the night."

OMYGOD PINA. =)) AHAHAHAHAHA.

AHAHAHAHAHA DINGLEHAMMER. LOL. LOL. AHAHAHAHA. LMAOLMAO.

wha. SEVENTY. THOUSAND. FUCKING. SHIT. DINGLEHAMMER (SO using this in my vocab). DOLLARS.

WA! WA! :( Eh, it's fictional anyway. LMAO.

OK. sERIOUSLY. I swear. I LOVE the name Charlie. For a girl. I don't like it for a boy. IS THAT WACK OR WHAT? I don't wanna name my daughter (HA! LIKE I'M EVER GONNA GET KNOCKED UP) Charlotte...hmm...Cha...Maybe I should just name her Charlie. =)) I swear. :|

omhygodohmtgfod! i feel like crying. BECAUSE OF JOY! I LOVE YOU AUTHOR! I REALLY DO! But I wouldn't turn lesbian for you. I'm not THAT desperate...yet. :D
5/3/2010 c21 TasteYourSins
PRAISE THE LORD!

THANK YOU!

THE SWTE ENDING...I did not like. :|
5/3/2010 c19 TasteYourSins
:O :O:O:O:O

WHAT.

ONMYGODNDSGJEW COLE! SHE'S NOT A FUCKING WHORE. IT'S ONLY WITH ONE GUY AND SHE DIDN'T - I SWEAR - I WANNA EXPLAIN IT TO HIM SO BADLY! :((
5/3/2010 c18 TasteYourSins
I CAN'T STOP GRINNING.

MY FACE...IT'S ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLY HAPPY. I SERIOUSLY GRINNED LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT WHEN COLE SAID HE LOVES HER. OHMYGOD I'M SO HYPER! :D

whoa. HE DOESN'T KNOW LADY AND THE TRAMP? Well, I don't really remember the story but I will ALWAYS remember the spaghetti eating part. =)) That's like the only thing it's known for! =))

"And then he rolls her the last meatball with his nose."

"With his nose?"

"He's a dog!"

"Oh right…"

LMFAO!

"You're kind of scary when you cry." He said.

~ OK. THIS is the best chapter ever. DON'T YOU NOTICE WITH ALL THE QUOTING? =))

OHMYGOD LOL THE FAINTING AHAHAHAHA. THAT'S SO COOL! I WANNA FAINT...AT LEAST ONCE. Maybe I should make a bucket list and add that. =)) Though I don't really want to do things that would make me faint...
5/3/2010 c17 TasteYourSins
AWW! I wish Addison and Noah end up together! :D:D

Oh SHIT! VINCE! UH OH! :/ I'm really curious about Cole's reaction if he ever finds out.

M- Wh- Hu- Whahu-

WHAT? MAN I WANTED THE NO TOUCHING GAME TO END BETTER! :/ =)) YEAH, THAT'S THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT. LMAO. I hope he chillaxes. =))
5/3/2010 c16 TasteYourSins
LOL. THE JOKE ABOUT YOU TAKING NOTES. AHAHAHAHAHA.

THANK YOU! I was afraid of what Joss might do. :/
5/3/2010 c13 TasteYourSins
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE SEX THING. =)) HILARIOUS.
5/3/2010 c12 TasteYourSins
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

=)) NICE ONE COLE! I love how he made her answer the phone. :D

OH, CHRISTIAN. I MISS YOU YOU LOVELY GAY HOT MAN! :D

...I have a feeling the phone call Bridget got has something to do with Cole...

:O Am I right? =)) YES I AM! I AM A PSYCHO-GENIUS. BOW BEFORE ME. MWAHA.

*cough*

:O I hope Vince doesn't chase after her. O_O

LOVED THIS CHAPTER! :D ...Actually I love ALL chapters. =))
5/3/2010 c11 TasteYourSins
Uhm..Ok. Well, I liked Joss in SWTE, but here...A W K W A R D .

I hope that's the last time. :/ Because I actually think she was better off without Cole now...TEAM CHARLIE! Man, I switch teams pretty fast. =))
5/3/2010 c10 TasteYourSins
COLE = THE BIGGER MAN. HAWT DAYUM. =))
5/3/2010 c9 TasteYourSins
This chapter was hilarious. I LOVE THIS STORY!
5/3/2010 c8 TasteYourSins
...

OHMYGOD NICE LUCK GUYS! =))

The first time I watch LotR, it was in a really small movie theater and I was 8 or something, so it ended up scaring the shit out of me and I never finished it. NEVER planning to. Harry Potter's more epic anyway. =))
1,116 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »