for Rough Petals

5/2/2010 c4 TasteYourSins
100% agree about the color/colour thing. VERY annoying in MS Word. :|
5/2/2010 c3 TasteYourSins
...I wish Joss doesn't come back. She already got her pick and she picked Jack. :| Let Cole have some fun.

I know I know, it's been 10 hours. I'm finally over the fact that Cole and Joss weren't together. ;)
5/2/2010 c1 TasteYourSins
Still sad about Cole and Joss. :( But I'll give this a try. =)) Hopefully I won't be sad about the ending. :|
4/24/2010 c16 12BrandyontheRocks
I just finished SWTE and now Rough Petals all in one sitting. I love your characters. I want to be Charlie. I cried for Jack. I just love this story. I'm almost sad to see it done, but I'm glad that everything worked out in the end.
4/17/2010 c24 2Cee.wat.i.live.for
woah this story was really good! I loved the ending it was cute. I knew that Cole and Charlie would get back together:D But the new house and soon to be babies were a nice bonus hahah. I live in New Jersey! Hahah Im so excited for that- Im so dumb lol. I'm going to go read SWTE now, I didn't read it yet so ...
4/13/2010 c24 2HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC
Oh MY GOD.!.

I have to tell you I read Sleeping With The Enemy up to where Joss and Cole had their affair but I just couldn't finish reading it.

I love this story, though, I thought it was amazing.

Right now I have a very full bladder that needs emptying after that Shakespeare part but alas that it something you probably don't need to know =P

This story has made me laugh, cry and everything else in between.

I even put all the song sentences into google and then grooveshark to see what they were talking about...then I saw that you had written the songs in the authors note LOL

Congratulations on creating such a beautiful and brilliant story.

Maybe now I'll be able to finish SWTE.

A piu tardi!
4/2/2010 c14 melissa
The Iron-grilled cheese is from Benny and Joon I believe. Johnny Depp is amazing in it.
3/31/2010 c24 broken.hearted.girl14
awesome story yet again. :)
3/29/2010 c23 Downtown Detours
Okay so I decided to read this after finishing The Rabbit Hole.

I'd read Sleeping With the Enemy already and during that story, I HATE Cole. I couldn't figure out what was so amazing about him. But Rough Petals really made me love him. I was totally jealous of Charlie haha. I can't wait 'till you start working on Melody's story just to catch a glimpse of Charlie and Cole again. ;x
3/21/2010 c24 JoeDenim
I seem to have this bad habit of reading squeal before the originals... But that really isn't a bad thing here. Honestly, I wasn't much interested in Cole's first story, because I'm not a fan of love triangle-type situations. I may not have gone on to this story if i had started that one. HOWEVER, I did read this one first, and I am so happy I did read it.

I didn't need to read the first one to understand anything in this one. It all was explained perfectly, from each character's personality, to how you learned Cole's past. I loved learning it as Charlie did. As a stand alone, this story is great.

Charlie's situation is hilarious, and every chapter written in this story had me cracking up so loudly that my mother kept coming in to ask me what was wrong. Cole and Charlie's dialogue was great, and their way of working out arguments is actually realistic (I have made up in their evasive ways, too).

This story has definitely made an impression on me. I can't stop thinking about all these little things. I wish my boyfriend would paint on me in my sleep! i also LOVE Pina- her ramblings about soap remind me of some certain individuals I know. Also, the inside jokes were great to, such as Penny the squirrel..

I love this story- perfect way to spend a sunny Sunday in bed
3/16/2010 c7 4Aurora Blackguard
My dear, in the longest time in the world I haven't stumbled across a story that made me laugh until my parents wondered if I needed to go to the Psych ward. I love the prose and it is truly funny. Don't put yourself down. IT IS GOOD. :)
3/16/2010 c10 4jessnutsss
I LOVE this story! I've read it in one go, and though I'm just in Chap 10 at the moment (It's 2:30 am. I need to sleep!) I will definitely read the rest of this when I wake up!
3/6/2010 c1 Juliet
Hello, there, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, the romance site. Your story was nominated and here's the raving review:

Ahh, I love this story to its very core. Everything about it is simply enticing-the characters, the writing, the title of the chapters! The dark elements add to the story's stunning nature.

XOXO,

Juliet
3/6/2010 c24 madangel
i just have to say this is one of the BEST stories here on fictionpress, normally there arent a lot of stories that keep me guessing, but this one kept me on my toes. keep writing :D
2/21/2010 c24 dumpyfledgling
I read this story in one sitting and I'm am so excited that you gave Cole a happy ending. After the whole affair from the previous story, I was hoping that he would find someone who loved him as much as he loved her. Charlie was so complex. She made me laugh and cry. This was a great story.
1,116 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »