for Rough Petals

4/17/2013 c1 1scriibble
i read this story in less that 24 hours it was so amazing. i love this story!
4/16/2013 c23 17Minkaos
This was a really good read. I liked how the main characters learned to grow together and work things out even though it was quite tough at times.
4/6/2013 c24 3MaAgEc
Awesome!
2/17/2013 c4 coco-pops
I didn't even realise this was Cole from your other story! Wow, it only just clicked when Charlie walked into his studio. PLEASE TELL ME MY BABY COLE IS GOING TO GET SOME LOVE?
2/16/2013 c24 jj
Oh my gawd !
Penny I love your story !
I like the way u described those characters...
I'm officially your fansssss ..
Xoxo 3
2/14/2013 c1 jj
Can't believe I found Cole here.. I'm going to like this story ! Yiippiiee
2/10/2013 c13 Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf
Hey I used to have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling! Hahaha reminds me of the good ole times...
1/2/2013 c24 3TO-OLazyToLogin
I read chapter 22 at 2:22 in the morning, not on purpous, I swear! Great story by the way. I'm glad that Cole gained some of his wit back.
12/13/2012 c24 FamishedNight
Awesome story!
11/23/2012 c1 Ellis
YOU are my favorite english writer, and I mean it. It's such a shame all your other stories are in hiatus :(.
Rough Petals is an unforgetable story for me, all your characters are great, really. I hope you'll come back soon ! 3
11/8/2012 c24 10DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight
Just wanted to say that this has to be one of the best stories I've read on fictionpress, and trust me, I've real a lot of stories on here! It was very well paced and the romance and characters were very believable. I loved the main characters, and I loved how strong Charlie was. Just in general I loved this story! :)
11/8/2012 c22 1leavesfallingup
Finally! One of them finally out-stubborned the other. It's a good thing that she didn't sleep over at a friends house.
11/8/2012 c21 leavesfallingup
You're enjoying dragging this out entirely too much.
11/8/2012 c19 leavesfallingup
It did come back to haunt her. It was impossible that it wouldn't when they live and work in the same area.
11/8/2012 c18 leavesfallingup
Vince turned out to be truly scary. He doesn't respect the girls he pays for, so naturally he doesn't feel any compunction to be kind. Wonder how much the fish cost?

Poor Cole: blamed for the abuse and confronted by man-mountain Noah.

Is the Vince issue completely over?
1,115 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »