for Rough Petals

11/8/2012 c17 1leavesfallingup
Hatred and bitterness is a poison that affects the hater, the hated, and any number of others who get caught in the crossfire.
11/8/2012 c16 leavesfallingup
That was a dramatic event, made more so because it threw people together who never wanted to be together again. What a mess.

The little girl is cute.

How did you type this story with such tiny hands (claws)? Do they make special typewriters for squirrells?
11/8/2012 c15 leavesfallingup
It is never pretty to see how children and parents who dislike each other behave. It is sad and it never makes anyone look good.
11/8/2012 c14 leavesfallingup
The title, as well as that entire conversation, was funny. The next story was sad.

What is she going to do about Vince now? Will he gracefully leave her alone or will he cause problems? Somehow the possibility of people finding out what she was doing is like a shadow on the story.
11/8/2012 c13 leavesfallingup
So they are finally together. The fight didn't make a lot of sense... and I'm a guy. At least it made the two guys relax afterwards.
11/8/2012 c12 leavesfallingup
The scene with the dog would have played out perfectly on the big screen. That was hilarious
11/8/2012 c11 leavesfallingup
That was unfortunate. She is already afraid of opening her heart to a true relationship, so this would be devastating.
11/7/2012 c5 leavesfallingup
You can't help but feel sorry for Mel. He had to know that she was hoping for at least a little enthusiasm. So why did he deliberately hurt her like that? Up until this point in the story I liked the guy, but now I'm just a little confused. His actions don't seem to be in-character with his previous behavior in the story.

Is he deliberately pushing Mel away so that she'll move on with her life?
11/7/2012 c4 leavesfallingup
Charlie's lifestyle is so odd that I don't even know how to review. It is difficult to believe that she is actually so casual about Mr. $4,000. Do people truly live that way?
11/7/2012 c3 leavesfallingup
It is odd. In her previous monologue she indicated that she liked sex. Now she is very pointedly pushing this very interested man away. Is it because she feels that it would not be casual?

Why does she hold men at a distance? What happened to make her so hardened?
11/7/2012 c2 leavesfallingup
It sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Why do I have the feeling that her "prostitution" is going to come back to bite her later?

She must be gorgeous is someone pays her $4,000 a night for her (ahem) company.
8/7/2012 c24 The Quotidian Life
It's good that Cole finally got his happy ending. Well written, but again a few typos.

I love cole!

Cheers
TQL
8/7/2012 c1 The Quotidian Life
I'm going to comment before I start reading this "sequel" to say, and I am rather looking forward to it. Especially with (hopefully) much more Cole scenes. Heehee. I'm in love with Cole

I should really be studying for my exams right now, but how can I when I have an amazing story before me? I've been staring at my computer screen for so long reading Sleeping with the Enemy, my eyes have become blurry. Seems as though I will need to get my glasses in order to continue. I can't stop reading!

Looking forward to Rough Petals

Cheers,
TQL
8/5/2012 c24 Bitter.Winter
This story was just too perfect, it honestly made me cry. I love all of their flaws and it was amazing. Thank you so much for writing it.
7/21/2012 c24 larafrancesca
I really enjoyed this story, I'm also incredibly glad that it didn't have a SWTE ending! I don't like love triangles... Anyway, Cole has his love now so it all ok! I know you're taking an indefinite break on 'Midnight Melody' but if you do ever continue it I shall love to read more! I hope everything is going well and that you are in some way still writing, you write brilliantly. I do know though, that it comes and goes in phases. Well at least it does for me...
Take care, Lara :)