for Rough Petals

7/17/2011 c23 CutieSOS
This story was amazing.

i loved it.
7/14/2011 c24 30Seph Meadowes
Incredible story! I adored it so much.
6/25/2011 c1 7N-butterfly
I love how concise yet wholesome your writing style is! I do remember 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' though I still haven't finished reading it yet. But I remember how good what I read was :) This chap was pretty nice; pretty exciting for a starter. I can't believe the main character ACCIDENTALLY became a prostitute, but hey, to each his own, I guess. She has a really good heart though, from all she went through to help Cole. I wonder if he'll end up being like Colby ;)
6/24/2011 c1 silviaxvivalavida
Penelope you are awesome! The development of the characters was great, and it keep me glued to the screen until I finished. Your writing really made it seem like I was watching a movie. It was humorous and kept me feeling all the characters emotions.Though there was a couple of grammar mistakes that I found, nothing major it just adds to the endearment of the story
6/22/2011 c2 miquest
I'm reading this story second time round. Can't get enough of it.
6/21/2011 c24 theloverslife
That was a GOOD story.
6/11/2011 c23 agreyrainbow
To be honest, I don't like Charlie...as a person. Don't get me wrong, I like her as a CHARACTER. But I'm probably just biased since I read Joss's story first.

Loved the story!
6/11/2011 c23 ilikeeunicorns
I loved your story! I read it in ONE day, and it was probably one of the best stories that I have read in a really long time. Just thought I should say that. Bye.
6/7/2011 c24 Preposterous
I'm astonished. When I started reading I had an idea of what this story would be about. But then you changed everything. You're one talented writer, you know that?
6/3/2011 c23 Sayuri. J
love. Love. LOVE! i don't think i've ever laughed so much. amazing. and sorry this isn't much of a review, but as a new follower im dying to read your other works... so off i go!
5/11/2011 c24 ponyang
absolutely loved it! i adore all the characters! it is definitely worth a read.. hope you write more story.
5/8/2011 c24 7MissNightOwl
Thank you so MUCH! for not ending it with them not being together and you are cooler than you actually are. If that makes sense. I really really don't know which story to pick. And IKR! I'm always perfect for writing when I get angsty too! Because then my stories start sounding beautiful and someone actually said that. But then I ruined that comment bcuz the story turned into funny and exagerrated. I deleted most of it except the first which was really really good. Haven't continued yet. I might have my own life improvements list saying that I want to finish all the stories I started for fictionpress and stuff. Bye-bye but I'll see you soon bcuz you have got yourself a new fan. You bought at a very cheap secondhand store that you now regret buying from bcuz I keep on making this weird sound that's like, "I am your fan." everytime you turn me on. Lol. Expect more reviews.
5/8/2011 c23 MissNightOwl
Loved the story, loved the way you ended it. And also, the end is always the beginning to something else. Just a couple of wise words I thought I'd share.
5/8/2011 c21 MissNightOwl
OMG! WHY? WHY? KEEP THEM! KEEP THEM TOGETHER! PLEASE! PLEASE! WHY?
5/8/2011 c20 MissNightOwl
COLE! YOU STUPID ASS! GET BACK WITH HER OR ELSE STUPID!
1,116 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »