for Rough Petals

5/8/2011 c19 7MissNightOwl
AHH! I REALLY THINK GUYS ARE SO DAMN STUPID RIGHT NOW! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY? Sorry but Cole is being a total damn idiot right now. Guys don't even let you explain and then they don't think about it. SERIOUSLY! He's been with her long enough to know that she really does like him. AHH! stupid stupid cole! ahh! aqhh! guys don't think! BTW i'm not judging your writing skills, just saying that I really hate that guys are always like THIS! !@!#!#$$!
5/7/2011 c18 MissNightOwl
Well, I'm still awake at 2:28am reading this story. And it's scaring me a little that birds are chirping outside my window cuz, seriously? It's not even six yet. But being awake this late isn't weird so I'll tell you something else. So, I'm in my house and I was doing this tarot card thing right? and so one of my cards is like "the song" or something and it's saying how if I concentrate I can hear the universes song on the card so I try it and I'm with my eyes closed and thinking really hard or something and guess what?...I hear a "hoot". Seriously, I hear an owl and my eyes just burst open and I'm looking everywhere. And I'm wondering, "Is that the universes song? An owl's hoot?"

Lol, great chapter by the way. Really funny.
5/7/2011 c17 MissNightOwl
This was a very interesting chapter...Interesting indeed.
5/5/2011 c16 MissNightOwl
That was hilarious!
5/1/2011 c14 MissNightOwl
Wow to the bone marrow thing and I really liked this chapter. Not bad at all. Also, I'm thinking that you're really good in the dialogue section.
5/1/2011 c13 MissNightOwl
Completely loved it.
4/30/2011 c12 MissNightOwl
I'm still awake and it's 12:53 am. I have to say that the chapters are pretty weird. Weird in a good way. I love how it's real life and it's so freaking funny. This was sweet. You always have me laughing in a weird hiccuping way. Like a horn that goes: hugh hee hugh hee hugh hee. Just imagine it being in a lighter voice. Like squeaky. LOVED THE CHAPTER GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! not, I ain't sleeping for a while.
4/30/2011 c11 MissNightOwl
I loved it. Hated it. And I really wonder how people post these from school. I really want to do that in the future. Hated it had nothing to do with your writing skill. I can really see, though, how they never did quite that well in relationships. I hate how it's always the women that jump to conclusions in stories and books.
4/30/2011 c10 MissNightOwl
Loved this chapter. Truly LOVED this chapter!
4/30/2011 c9 MissNightOwl
I'm sorta tired so this'll be short. The chapter was nicely done and I loved how it was and you somehow always make me laugh. Bye.
4/30/2011 c8 MissNightOwl
This chapter was, sweet, funny, tragic, weird, amazing, sad, shocking, and hilarious. My brother just stuck something into my sleeve and now it's in the back of my shirt while he slips, once again, on my book. I've spent the whole day and night at my grandparents. Tickling my brother with my feet. I'm really impressed that you actually asked us how we were doing. Nice. I remember when I was five or six or seven and me and my parents were watching the lord of the rings. I don't remember much but I do remember it was morning when we finished and I was really really tired.
4/30/2011 c7 MissNightOwl
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE THOSE POINTLESS CONVERSATIONS! THEY'RE SO SWEET! AND THIS WAS SO SWEET! AND SO FUNNY TOO!
4/30/2011 c6 MissNightOwl
WOOHOO!LOVED IT! GO CHARCOLE!
4/30/2011 c5 MissNightOwl
YES YES! KISS! YAY! YAHOO! YAY!
4/30/2011 c4 MissNightOwl
LOVED LOVED IT! HILARIOUS AND SWEET AND AWESOME! And it's really funny how they're names really do spell charcole. Ahh! I keep on favoriting even though I already did!
1,116 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »