for A Promise is Forever

4/25/2002 c1 55Fire of the Vampire
Aww . . . So sweet! A promise is forever. I wish everyone would realize that! This is sweet.

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
4/12/2002 c1 nonamenonamenonameblah
Aww...That was sweet. :-) Sorry I had stopped reviewing your poems a while back. Lots to do, but I'm glad I came to read more. :-) Thanks for reviewing by the way. And, once again, nice job! Very sweet poem!
2/27/2002 c1 12tmyblessn23
that is really sweet and cute... :o)
2/6/2002 c1 15Kaeera
well...but unfortunately in reality promises are never forever...it's sad...*sniffles*
2/1/2002 c1 Guest
This is perhaps one of the most beautiful this i have ever read... It reminds me of you in that way. Love ya.
1/19/2002 c1 119Silent Dreamer
awwwwwwwwwwwwww me lovies!
12/22/2001 c1 10Phaere
It made me sad to read this- although I cannot quite explain why. It reminded me so much of my ex- best guyfriend who broke all the named promises. he hates me now. Well, that is life. It is good, certainly one of your best. -Shazirah
12/1/2001 c1 25Damia Raven
Promise me you'll write some more! :)
11/23/2001 c1 82mikae77
sniff, sniff...oh my God! Ahem...really sweet poem! ;)
11/23/2001 c1 shamanzel
yeah... i know something of promises...
5/20/2001 c1 Jasmine
You started off well, with the rhyming, but then, you sort of stopped and started with the rhymes. If you want to have a good poem, them either rhyme all the way through, or don't rhyme at all.
5/4/2001 c1 1Skade
Oooo, I see you do like Poe does sometimes... Fun with Apostrophes in Words Where They're Not Normally Seen, today at four on - oops. Sorry, I'm getting a bit silly there. Nice poem :) I feel I'm not really qualified to evaluate mushy stuff, though, having not felt Cupid's Arrow yet (I'm going to be a bachelorette for ever 'n ever 'n ever, ahahahahhaaa!). I, in fact, have only written one piece of Romance in my 28 fics so far. And even then, it's not what you'd expect, since I'm a rabid H/V shipper. And that V ain't Viktor Krum, oh no... The other guy who's name starts with a V and also answers (occasionally) to Tom Riddle. Yep... I hope I've convinced you I'm really whacko now. Anyway, like I said, nice poem, and gosh I'm leaving you long notes. My last one was huuuugggggeee...! -=Skade=
4/22/2001 c1 Lindy
That was really sweet. I actually understood the rhythmatic pattern! :) Very well done!
4/21/2001 c1 2ROCKwitME
Cute, but not sophisticated. I think you're a good writer.