for A Picture of Innocence

5/29/2002 c1 7Relena Peace
Ahhhh, dont question yourself on that. ^^" It is not your fault if your parents are having problems. I keep telling myself that everytime they fight. Heh, of course in my situation it is a little hard since they are the ones telling me it is my falt...
2/11/2002 c1 55Fire of the Vampire
I like it. I wish I could free-style like this, but I don't have anything to really write about except the guy I like, and for me, little fluffies annoy me if there are too many. But great work on this; your talent is obvious.

God Bless

Much Love

Later Daze

- Kacie
2/6/2002 c1 Karisha
Hey, it's great...especially the last line! It hangs in the air after you have finished reading, if you understand what I mean...pretty cool!
11/23/2001 c1 shamanzel
i love this poem... i know exactly what ur talking about...
5/4/2001 c1 1Skade
I've heard it been said that a poet's job is to transport the reader into a place, feeling, or activity. You do it wonderfully. One can almost feel the cold sort of anger radiating from your piece. Very good job... :) I'm one of those odd people that is always dissatisfied with thier poetry but can write a poem that thier teachers say is absolutely wonderful in about five minutes or less. ^_^ ~~ Anyway... thank you for all of your flattery! I think my ego is threatening to swallow Tokyo now. *blush, blush, blush* 'All the Lee and Loney' was ment to be one of those 'fics that gives you nightmares. (Can't you see our darling Woodbrook Le Fay Riddle standing over your bed, knife in hand, ready to stab you, and you simply paralyzed, unable to scream or move?) I fell in love with the song, and I hope you've downloaded Lothlorien's verson, it's truly amazing (and also where I got the lyrics from). ~~ I'll let you into a secret for 'And he walked on'... I am a major Star Wars fan, and my favorites are the original trilogy (A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi). Now tell me, who wears black at the end of ROTJ...? And is the hero? And has blonde(ish) hair and blue eyes? And is played by Mark Hamill? I'm giving it away here... ~~ 'Dark Spirits' is another one of those nightmare fics (quite literally, too: nightmare? Night mare? Okay, bad pun). Imagine this as a nightmare: You're lying in bed, when you suddenly wake up to the sound of a multitude of galloping hoofbeats. You hear a hissing sort of voice from outside - ''Yes, this house will do nicely, Lillith, for a provisions raid. Remember... no witnesses. The muggle police will think it was a robbery.'' Seconds later your window is pierced and shattered by an irredecent black horn... you can imagine from there. Harry is at Voldemort's castle to challenge him, although I didn't really mention that. I left the details of the surroundings sketchy so that the reader can decide what they wanted his castle to look like, but I envisioned an old stone castle (like the kind that I drool over in 'Come to Ireland!' travel packets) surrounded by oak woods with clearings of meadows that dissolve into a moor on one side. Whew, I think this may be my longest review yet! Good job! :)
4/25/2001 c1 Amy H
Michele,

Touching! Oh so touching! LOL. It was good! You shoulda done this sooner! Poppi2005 a.k.a. Evan and Jaren girl lmao