for Potential

7/28/2011 c1 1Ben Tramsami
Awwwwwww! That was really cute! I really liked this! Keep writing wonderful fluff like that, you amazing author! :D
8/24/2009 c1 chibibble
Y'know? I'm really beginning to like the funny side of your writing. The ending didn't suck as much as you think it did: I thought it was very cute.

^^
3/23/2009 c1 6Satan'z Myth
Wow. Just, wow.

My heart's totally filled with undescribable emotion now...it's something like a friend of mine and me. [Only, we won't have a happy ending *teen angst*]
1/17/2009 c1 1patsylooj
Oh, no, I really liked this. As I was reading through it, I could so tell that this was one of those spontaneous concoctions of a funky mood or something. ;3 A sort of vague, sappy-in-a-good-way little relief of the soul. You just had the guts to finish it and post it up.

After some writing development, you'll be a master at this sort of thing because you conveyed emotion really well in this. It's difficult to write something of the sort that keeps a reader hooked. You ended it right, in my opinion, with the set tone. No matter how much of a taboo we THINK it is to give something the happy ending, the thing everyone wished for, if you had had Leigh refuse him or something, it would have ruined everything else you built up, and many people would have given into the pressure of the fear of a "too perfect ending", but you didn't, and that's for the best.

Amazing, how this little story could be so looked at so critically. I'm very eager to watch you develop as a writer.
1/13/2009 c1 little miss not so popular
the ending does not suck it could be better but it doesn't suck
1/12/2009 c1 5Kat The Great
"HOLYSHIZWAFFLES" wtf is that. lol anyway i loved the mini story it made me smile. and i feel your pain I've got exams this week as well. i really should be studying. sigh. tonights going to be an all nighter i can already tell.

peace love happiness (and good luck!)
1/11/2009 c1 110001110101010101101
This was the sweetest thing I've read in a while.

Seriously, the tension was picture-perfect, and the characters were great. Maybe a touch on the underdeveloped side, but the emotions were what was important, and those were nothing short of beautiful. One of the best things I've read from you in a long time- I
1/11/2009 c1 23firestar267
aw i loved this so much! I loved the descriptions of Leighs character, like when you said it was just like him to answer with a question where the answer could mean everything or nothing, i loved that. this is really well written!