for Ahh, Canadian Love

9/17/2014 c1 9oregonnights
I loved it! Very Canadian. It almost fits that she's from Alberta. A skirt and no jacket are perfectly acceptable clothes during a chinook!
7/5/2014 c1 66AlysonSerenaStone
I can't believe that I have never read your work! I have seen it around before, but never read. I really liked this sweet one shot. It's cute and very well written.
4/1/2013 c1 Pink Bead Girl
I thought this was utterly adorable. I love the way he just runs off at the mouth non-stop because he is so happy and excited to be with her. It was a sweet little story that made me smile lots. Thanks.
10/20/2012 c1 heal me forever
nathan is awesum aweeeeeeeee he is such a swettie nd cutie :) good one
4/13/2012 c1 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
Awww damn, who knew a guy could think so CUTE. That was brilliant.
7/24/2011 c1 Lauranthalsala
i miss canada, im visiting in China right now, and in this sweltering heat, I'm definitely missing our Canadian winters /3

Cute story! :)
7/5/2011 c1 5breatheyou7
ahhh completely adorable oneshot!

Love the way Nathan just keeps talking so awkwardly ,and the way she seems so confused. hehe. Awesome.
2/24/2011 c1 2WinterInk24
:O Nathan is the cutest spazz ever. He just kept running his mouth and invading Alice's personal bubble. But Nathan sounds like such a cutie pie that I wouldn't mind him rubbing me and shoving his clothing on me. :3 Its amazing how fast you created this amaing sexual chemistry, at same time keeping it kind of innocent and sweet. Alice sounds like the idea shy, sweet girl, and Nathan energetic guy with good intentions. Love the reading to bits. Can't wait to read more of you in the future. :D
1/14/2011 c1 xEchoxInfernox
hahaha, i love this, they are so cute:).
11/7/2010 c1 WishBlade
Ahh, Canadian Love indeed. That was absolutely insanely adorable. Just sayin' =]
10/3/2010 c1 Juliet
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo and I am in love with your characters and style of writing! I've added this one-shot to ADoR. Here's your raving review:

Who doesn't love Deena's writing? Her characters are always quirky and borderline crazy. She's one of my all-time favorite authors, and this one-shot does not fail to make my insides warm. The POV is of a guy, which is hardly seen in FictionPress stories. It's un-cliche and simply wonderful.

XOXO,

Juliet
9/30/2010 c1 Ryhona
"James Richards," he drawled out, holding out his hand to her.

...

"A pleasure Alice," he drawled out, bringing her hand up so he could kiss it. He smirked at me some more.

I think that you might want to change the word choice for the two sentences. It's a little too repetitive.
9/2/2010 c1 7Mrs. Justyn Fraser
My God this was adorable. You have an amazing talent to make all of your characters immediately interesting, and within the first paragraph I was already hooked. I am in love with your work.
4/28/2010 c1 CANADAEH
GAH THIS IS THE CUTEST STORY EVER!

i love nathan! he's so adorably dorky (:
3/7/2010 c1 MyCabbages
Aww, this was adorable:) very nice:D
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »