for Ahh, Canadian Love

3/5/2010 c1 10balloonfista
Oh, me loves!

Nathan's awesome :)

it was such a lot of fun reading his side of view

Ri
3/2/2010 c1 Genato
i loved this! really! I love how the guy was really possessive, but in a funny way - not the usual vampire stories where the hot vampire stakes his claim and shizz.

i like how he can't keep his mouth shut around her, how the james' dude was deliberately teasing them. i like the girl's reactions to what he's saying. so fluffy and cliche but it's cool. an di like those intreseting phrases you use as your narrative. :) keep it up, deena! :)
2/14/2010 c1 LehCarXRachel
This story is so cute! ^^

Its funny and cute how he blabbs about random things xD.

"I wouldn’t mind watching you sunbathe," hahah
1/27/2010 c1 A Merry Savant
Cute.

and awkward

and the cuter for it
8/29/2009 c1 9WinMyHeart5444
Awh! Haha, I love how big ofa dufus the main character was, he was so sweet it was funny. :D Really amazing job, I loved it very much, thank you for writing it!
8/22/2009 c1 5tearitrightup
ahrg that was too cute.
7/6/2009 c1 5Pauliuris
Hi!

Well I'm just passing through to tell you I really liked this one shot. I loved the way Nathan's thoughts were written.

Still, if a guy talked to me like that I'd seriously think he was a freak xD

It was a really cute story and it reminded me a lot of the year I spent in Winnipeg, Canada )we reached -50 celcius once)

It's also great to find an adult author on fictionpress (I mean a real adult, not 18 year old young adults :P)

Keep up the good work!
6/7/2009 c1 4icaughtfiree
that was cute!

Loved it.

Keep up the good work!
5/17/2009 c1 the illiterate
aww sweet .

i love hiring a hooligan by the way. Favourite story on FP thus far.
5/8/2009 c1 alwaysautumn
Bhaha-haha.. sorry but Bimla’s Chutney ...haha *tears of laughter*

Anywhos~ awesome story ;) Very uncliche-like. T'was cute.

Everything I like in a oneshot... except that maybe that it was a oneshot. I guess it's like they say, 'all good things come to an end', and all that jazz.

keep it real,

x reeka
4/15/2009 c1 MiniFeverency
This story is so cute. And HELLZ YEAH! to the happy dance such and such. ;]
3/18/2009 c1 5annoyance
Loved your story! Are you Indian? coz you said you were hindu.

Just wondering, coz i am too :)
3/16/2009 c1 Maddye
gahh! your stuff is soo good

thank you for finishing 'Hiring a Hooligan' - it was one of the first stories i read on fp and i revisited it a couple of days ago and was happily surprised to find it finished (id thought youd given up on it) =]

anyhow, i hope you continue to write and i will check out Lucan's story soon (probably in the holidays cos reading is kinda distracting me from school..)

keep up the good work!
3/12/2009 c1 LondonLi
I don't have a clue how I missed this, but I'm so glad you're posting again! My sister just got married, so enough said there! Great job; this guy is beyond adorable; I want some one to ramble on and on to me like that!
2/2/2009 c1 quester.birdgmail.com
You're like...mah hero? (I'd say heroine but it's totally boundless to be taken the wrong way.
60 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »