for Ahh, Canadian Love

1/29/2009 c1 6May Hearty
*does HER happy dance for an hour now that you've FINALLY kicked yourself in the ass and started writing again*

I read a frigging ton but nothing I've found yet has compared to Hiring A Hooligan. It's about join for my all time favourite read with Anne of Green Gables.

Seriously, I will ... I dunno ... get your name tattooed on my butt if you finish that story. Something anyhow! You just gotta.

ANYHOW ... How the heck did you manage to make a guy who cusses and blinds every other sentence seem so darn adorable? Your geniosity continues to bamboozle me! I wanna read more (yeah I get it's a one shot but pfft). And find myself a baggy hoodie to wear.

Thank goodness you are still alive and brightening up tons of people's lives with that fantastical talent of yours. KEEP IT UP! PLEASE!

Right, I'm gonna shush now. BUT I WILL BE WATCHING YOU! IN A TOTALLY CREEPY STALKER WAY! ... SO YOU BETTER UPDATE or ... erm ... or ... NO MORE PIE FOR YOU! Capeche?
1/26/2009 c1 3fymd-mk
wot wot! canadian love! i saw the title and i was like yes! someone who gets me! lol anyways, i love this because me and my friends have been known to pull out those sandals and skirts just when it hits freezing because we refuse to give into the cold. cute one shot, definitely a fave :)
1/25/2009 c1 2AlmostCrazy
Now I'm the one doing a happy dance! I just love cute little one-shots that make me all warm and fuzzy inside. You're one of the best writers I've ever seen (technically, that would be READ).
1/23/2009 c1 4Lady Katreina
Ahh, sweet love. Thank you for creating this story.

...Of course Hiring A Hooligan would get in a hall of fame. Any hall of fame but baseball would love to have Hiring a Hooligan part of its ranks.

Thank you. For also making a new years resolution about Hiring a Hooligan... but resolutions...
1/21/2009 c1 MidnightFaded
I love this one-shot!

Great job.

It's very fluffily lol.

xD
1/20/2009 c1 3Duuude
This was amazingly cute! And I love the Canadian references, pride! XD

Just thought I'd throw my country out there (OH CANADA!)

We still rock, k? Everyone's forgotten about us what with Barrack Obama and everything... but we're still here!

Anyway, I love the MC. He's awesome. I love his blushing and rambling and motherliness. He's just great.

Ahahaha. I can see why she was so overwhelmed he was fussing over her like... I guess he kind of forgot he doesn't really know her.

As I was saying, amazingly cute. Keep it up. I should read Hiring a Hooligan. I always see it swimming around FP but I never really got around to it. And that's saying a lot because I've read practically everything on FP.

Thanks for a great read!
1/17/2009 c1 1windyday
Hahaha I just "aww"ed inside. :). Very cute, nicely written. Perfect for a cold Canadian day. Well done.
1/17/2009 c1 2katieee
Bahahahahhaa, that was great.

: )
1/17/2009 c1 Heise
Aww! This was so cute and funny! I love your little animal nuances. Like "stupid goats" and "monkey loser." It makes me laugh out loud sometimes - mostly I am always reading your stuff with a smile.

If you have time in between trying to finish Hiring a Hooligan and all your work/life, do you think you could compile a list of your favorite books? Or books that have inspired you, interested you? I'd like to know the kind of reading you read, because of your Margaret Atwood reference. Or was that just an English assignment to you like it was to Jane?
1/17/2009 c1 49Pinkamoo
I like, I like. The main character is very cute :p Awesome job. Wish there were more people (guys) out there like him.
1/15/2009 c1 kuroiyousei
Aw, what a cute little item! I see you still have your explosive talent for character voice and hilarious narration. Not that I thought you'd lose it or anything XD It's wonderfully wonderful to see you posting something, and I do terribly look forward to HaH concluding!
1/13/2009 c1 AdmireroftheArts
BAHAHAHAHA...the title of the story was the first thing to catch my attention! Canada rocks haha. and the story itself was so light and entertaining that you cant help but love it! VERY VERY GOOD JOB!
1/13/2009 c1 2simple-teen
You're back, yay! Amazingly sweet story, Canada!

I can totally relate seeing as how I'm in the process of getting snowed in. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
1/13/2009 c1 Our Lady Silence
YOU'RE ALIVE! ALIVE!

I don't care if you don't finish Hiring a Hooligan, you're ALIVE! Thank the Gods!

Hiring a Hooligan is the best thing I've ever read, I swear to God. You have the craziest sense of humour in the whole world and it drives me into fits of laughter.

Thank you so much!

Hallelujah!

Our Lady Silence
1/13/2009 c1 2ValSilph
Ahh! This is the cutest thing I've read in a long time. This seriously just made my day :D

Please, keep writing :)