for The Book of Films

3/26/2013 c4 673Dill Wilson
One of the challenges on this site is to come up with ideas that will grab the reader's interest and attention, at least enough to open the work. Your idea for this submission was unique and different and that's why I opened it - and read it. Good job.
10/25/2009 c3 13blurrylights
I loved this! A little sappy, but a whole lot of cute and adorable. You do such a great job with these. :P
10/25/2009 c3 11Jessiquie
naww thats so sweet. I'm such a romantic is rediculous sometimes! Loved it!
2/21/2009 c2 31Hopelessly Cliche
That was Beautiful. God, I loved that story (WH) and of course, yours too! :D

HC

xx
1/27/2009 c2 3fymd-mk
aw...that was so sad... i love the placement of it though, it was so cute and perfect. update soon, :) cant wait to read the next one
1/27/2009 c1 fymd-mk
i love that quote so much! 'if i tell you i love you, can i keep you forever?' it always tears me up and i think you did a really good job, i figured you would do like a teenage romance or something but the little kids were much better. great choice :)
1/19/2009 c2 13blurrylights
That was so gorgeous! I was hoping for a happy ending...but no. I feel so terrible for all of them. Amazing job, though. :)
1/19/2009 c2 6Penelope P
OMG! I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I love sad endings, I don't know why. They make my heart wrench. This totally reminded me of my story, but better and a lot shorter. Please keep going!

-Penny
1/16/2009 c1 7Faithfully Yours
Aw, that was the cutest thing ever. Seriously! I wish it wasn't a one shot... Haha.
1/16/2009 c1 13blurrylights
That was so cute! It was really adorable and sweet. I found it surprising that nine year olds had such a great grasp on the English language and etiquette, but nonetheless, I loved it. :)
1/16/2009 c1 26WhenItRains
That was so cute! I loved it. Great job.
1/16/2009 c1 2cullenwannabe
Very cute!

Are all of the one shots going to be about the same people?
1/16/2009 c1 3Hime06
Cute one. :)

But aren't they rather young? Hehe. :D

Neverless, like your story.

Love, Hime.♥
1/16/2009 c1 11Jessiquie
Aw this is so cute.

And the whole concept is really intriguing. looking forward to reading more.