for Untitled

4/29/2011 c1 xxPsychoPathxx
Holy * are kidding me? This is...wow, that's amazing, but wow...you're a talented writer, but is this what you dream up all day? O_O That's messed up, no offense...
8/21/2010 c1 24Desi Dangers
I love this, the Psycho was my favorite part. I felt some what bad for him when he was talking about his lover but i feel in love with him when he was talking about how he kept him in the freezer. And the sibling twist was genius.
6/24/2009 c1 5Lilith of the Dark
holy shit. The two teens were siblings? I did NOT see that coming.
4/5/2009 c1 1Lunatikk
Amazing, simply amazing! I loved it. I like your style of writing. I think I fell in love with the un-named Psychopath. And I liked the incest. It was fun x3 Anyways, thank you for amusing me so much! I really liked the way you wrote this, and I hope you will write more like this x3!

Lotsa E-Chocolates, and looking forward to reading more from you,

-Luntikk!-
4/4/2009 c1 2Kerophile
Hahahah I don't understand the juxtaposition. Was it just because they lived near each other? If so, then that's fairly hilarious. If not, I'm laughing for no reason. Nice job. Didn't hate it, didn't love it.
3/23/2009 c1 insaneloverfromhell
omg, that story rocked...I was laughing evilly...it was awesome!
1/23/2009 c1 Inactive01
That was both severely disturbing and a wonderful read simultaneously. Very gripping-you have a talent for this, it seems! Good job. I sort of wish you had named your characters, but it's pretty good as it is.