for To Walk in Eternity

3/9/2009 c1 138lael1bologna
This is really good; it give me a picture in my mind. Beautiful work you've done!
1/31/2009 c1 9Narq
Wow! This was fantastic! I read it twice through and love it! Yes, mistakes help you learn... and it's funny how kids want to be older and adults want to be younger... How you want something but then when you finally get it, you realise you don't actually want it anymore.

I loved so many of those sentences!

"What others call a blessing, to walk in eternity I call a curse."

"Face your fears and hold out hope for the best, But expect the worst, and you will never be disappointed." (This reminded me of the proverb, 'hope for the best but except the worst')

Great job!

Narq.
1/25/2009 c1 13Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Herro there. Me if ya remember. :D Anyway, good poem here on life and eternity. It really portrayed the whole thing in a humane perspective. Also, this poem came across me as a fantasy based one. I really like the wording you've used here. It's really well done in a way that a normal human being is able to sympathize with. :) Apart from that, nothing to say. And yeah, thanks very much for your review on A Ranger's Tale. Hope to see more of the reviews soon. ^^ Bye! :)
1/17/2009 c1 9Alteng
For a poem that isn't about a vampire, it does have the hint of Kansas The Pinnacle.

I did like the line about static and status quo.