for End of Joy

5/3/2010 c1 Kanskyny
i liked it. the ending was like 'surprise! BOOM!'. it was great :)
12/20/2009 c1 5skeletonskankk
i liked it
10/24/2009 c1 4HighOnBrokenWings
Wow. Wow. WOW!

That was so good. I loved it! The fact that you put that little bit at the beginning seemed to make it all the better. I love the kinda double meaning things, with the names. And at the end there, it was dramatic, but in a lovely beliveable way. Loved it. You should expand on it or something. But in a way, I dont want you to, because its amazingly awesome the way it is!
9/19/2009 c1 2BreeJalil
Heavy stuff goin on here, very sad.

And it should be Rated-M due to some of the content. Being M-rated isn't a bad thing, but I think it really is necessary for this story :)
7/21/2009 c1 Jennifer Braunstein
Some pretty heavy stuff, but definitely the kind of work I enjoy reading. You place your words well to explain the emotions you want to express. I hope you continue with your other works with just as much intention and thought as you put into this one. Keep up the work.
7/9/2009 c1 13dancin-in-the-rain
..Holy Wow.

That was really intense, and so, so sad!

o_O

Anyways, this writing of yours was very good. I could feel the emotion portrayed through your words, and I'm like... heartbroken over what Joy said to Croy!

:[

The ending was so dramatic and powerful.

VERY good!
4/26/2009 c1 3MalzHeartzYooh
That was really sad, but still really good. I wasn't expecting Joy to die like that at the end but still really good.
4/25/2009 c1 4Jaden Ink
On a snowy February sixteenth an eighteen year old Hope gave birth to a seven pound six ounce girl she named Joy. On a snowy February sixteenth my mom gave birth to me.

You don;t need to repeat it you could just say

On a snowy February sixteenth an eighteen year old Hope gave birth to a seven pound six ounce girl she named Joy.She gave birth, to me.

also you typed witnessing instead of waitressing and their were a few parts in the beginign ish where you started to write in third person..

other then that, CONTINUE! this is a really good idea, and i am inlove with Croy already!