for A Witch

8/13/2009 c8 mylifesnofairytale
Another awsome chapter :) lol and who doesn't wish they cud own Sherlock holmes, he's amazing lol
8/5/2009 c7 mylifesnofairytale
Lol can't wait to see how she outsmarts them!
8/4/2009 c1 6xClutteredxChaosx
This is really good so far. Very original and unique, I couldn't stop reading it! :P
6/5/2009 c6 2MurphysDragon
Phil has a certain charm to her I find rather humorous. She sounds like a character I myself might create, sarcasm and all. After all, sarcasm makes the world go round :D I found a few spelling mistakes but no grammer.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
5/30/2009 c6 1Delcroy
So, does that mean that Fay are healers? Nice chapter, I had almost forgotten I was subscribed to this story. I like how it still has the same voice after so long. I look forward to your next chapter.
5/30/2009 c6 mylifesnofairytale
I really love your story! You've created such an original world! I think cliff hangers great, they leave the reader wanting more :) great job, can't wait for your next update
5/21/2009 c5 6SilverAceOfDiamonds
I like the story, are you going to continue it soon?

X SAOD
4/22/2009 c5 1Harlee Rae
yay write more!
3/13/2009 c5 1Delcroy
I like your writing style. Phil definetely has her own voice, however sarcastic it may be. I look forward to your next chapter.
3/8/2009 c3 1Sovak
Hey again! just a couple things. There are a couple spelling errors here and there that (obviously) change the meaning of what you're saying. Also, a tip I got from a pro author is to avoid -ly endings. It's amazing what happens to the writing style after you've smoothed it out a little!

Overall, though, I absolutely(hehe, there's an -ly) love your story! You didn't seem to go out of character; instead, it's more like a development of character. Cool plot, keep it up!
3/8/2009 c1 Sovak
Hey Summer. That's an awesome beginning! I was completely engulfed in your character, and felt right at home. Keep up the great work! If I see anything, I'll tell you, but I was too busy reading the story to notice anything first time through.
3/7/2009 c5 9Shoob
The only grammatical issue I noticed was that "intact" is one word in the context of being undamaged. The narrator directly addressing the readers is kind of weird, but I personally kind of like it the way you're doing it; the narrative already reads like Phil's actually sitting next to you relating the story. Just don't overdo it and it's an amusing little quirk of the story, IMHO.

Again, I love the way Phil describes things, like the "death trap I had mistaken for a car." I also liked it when she yells at the baggage checker about ogling her underwear; she has a definite attitude that could be helpful or dangerous, depending on the circumstances.

Keep writing, I can't wait to see how Phil deals with her pursuers.
2/28/2009 c4 1taurtica
I'm baack!

Amazing chapters, just like always. Your descriptive detail is THE most amazing i've ever seen. I'm jealous. Fer serials.

I dont think you'll ever, ever hear me whine about how your characters are too much like Wicked. They are completely and totally yours.

I forgot what else i was going to say, but it was all good.

Can't wait til you update again.
2/15/2009 c1 2tinkash
Wow! This story is totally a one of a kind! You give a lot of details, and you show exactly how the main character is feeling. I can definatley tell that Phil isn't shy. Your writing is really inspiring. Thank you so much!
2/14/2009 c4 9Shoob
Cool. Now Pil has at least a clue about what happened to her brother, it should be interesting to see what she does with it. I really like Phil's internal thought process and how you work her opinions into most of the narrative instead of being more of a detached account of events.

One thing, I think you might have mixed up "elusion" (escape or evasion) with "illusion" (a visual deception). Then again she does use that kind of magic to avoid detection, so I may be wrong.

Either way, this was a good chapter, keep writing.
21 Page 1 2 Next »