for More than Once

4/9/2010 c1 Fa
It was a warm summer's day, but then it snowed?
11/28/2009 c1 5Panda Pandaka
Hrm...so she wasn't just mincing words...

Honestly, this isn't something that I would read on my own initaitive, but it truly was a worthwhile one. I really liked how you managed to incorporate the motif (is that the term?) throughout the story, with a fitting title to match.

There are a few parts that seem...a little awkward, maybe?

Also, your characters didn't have a very evident personality (but then again, all of mine are anonymous). It's not so much a bad thing though, considering that this sort of oneshot doesn't really allow for things like character development, eh? Don't get me wrong, it's still a very good story in itself. The writing is smooth and flows well, for the most part and it's...how does she put it? Fluffy. It's a rather fluffy story than sappy.

So, in a nutshell, this a good fiction. There is room for improvement, but, of course, when isn't there? The characters were certianly believable, and the grammar was spot-on (one of my number 1 peeves on these kind of sites). Keep writing. You're definitely better than Phillip Pullman (yes, the guy who got his trilogy turned into a movie. It wasn't the writing though, trust me, it was the idea).
2/1/2009 c1 ribbons-paws
A totally fitting story for me! I used to be a library person during my grade school days, but when I reached high school, my visits in libraries became fewer and fewer with each day passing by- all because of my so-very hectic schedule. But this story rekindled the fire within me. Thank you very much... you don't know how much this means to me.
2/1/2009 c1 Mesataki
Usually, when people decide to call things sappy and it's written well - I end up calling it very fluffy. Sort of like now.

Dialogue seems to flow well and remain consistent in characer (which are believable, btw), and the romance, although predictable, turned out very well. It started slow and built on itself eventually coming together at one point (which is the point where I go, 'Hoover Dam it, frikkin' kiss already!').

All in all - well written piece with an overused idea, but in the end, it succeeded in hitting its mark (if not obliterating it all together...).

Oh... and Kat? Try to get some sleep. XD