for Epiphany

12/25/2009 c1 6letyoursoultakeflight
haughty on the tops of money grubbing hills.

- love that line

And how strong the ending was =]
7/5/2009 c1 1tonight we bloom
I loved the words you chose throughout your poem as well as the lack of capitalization. It was very thought-provking (which I love about poems)

I would love honest suggestions/feedback on my work on fictionpress. Opinions from a writer like you would be very helpful and I would appreciate it!
3/22/2009 c1 190Manifest-Destiny-x X
Your word choice is right on and only adds to the thought-provoking nature of this poem.

It bothered me that there was no capitalization. Too me, it didn't fit the mood of the poem and served more as a distraction. This is more serious, and I therefore, calls for perfect grammar conventions. A more informal piece may benefit from lack of capitalization.

Ending with a rhetorical question was the best choice you could possibly make. Then, your words are more likely to stick with the reader. I know they will stick with me.
2/17/2009 c1 7Zaika-purr
Provokes a lot of thought. I especially like the line "And justice be damned." for some reason. Excellent work. And the question really does linger in the mind, sort of like an echo, and you do wonder about it.
2/8/2009 c1 45deefective
Which indeed.
2/8/2009 c1 Isca
Your diction is excellent (e.g. epoch, apartheid, holocaust, grubbing, etc).

'The age of hate.' The opening lines are quite captivating and honest.

'No more freedom bells that ring.' This line connects perfectly to 'Freedom isn't free, they say.'

'We are liberty.' This line is short, and yet the abstract message behind it is powerful.

Personally, I don't like to pay attention to politics and such, but this piece was very thought-provoking, so kudos to you since this was so enjoyable to read.

-Isca

(The Review Game - Poems - Easy Fix)
2/8/2009 c1 64fatbird33
great word usage throuhout. i REALLY liked this poem a lot. i espeically loved the last three lines, super powerful and thought provoking. LOVE it:)