for Only Human

4/26/2010 c1 charlee rayne
dude...besides spelling mistakes, this was okay
4/8/2009 c1 5Ms. Poe
You know, I don't know much about this story yet, but I just can't tell you how much it irritates me when people think something is a copy off Twilight just because it has vampires and/or werewolves in it. I'd like to see more so I can decide for myself, but so far, it seems promising. Hope you update soon.

~Livvy

(Oh, and by the way, shouldn't "With nothing left to LOOSE" be "With nothing left to LOSE"?)
3/17/2009 c1 2Ray-Anne
I agree as well as the summary semi makes it sound a bit like Twilight...but then I read this and it so obviously made the girl have a personality unlike Bella. (Wait, I'm not here for a Twilight war, lol, ignore that)

Anyway, it was quite a teaser really. Very interesting, I liked it though, and it all sounds very interesting with a good style.
3/16/2009 c1 4lookingwest
Great beginning, but I'd like to see more before I form too many generalizations! It sounds very dramatic...I'm not a huge fan of werewolves, (team Edward here, while we're on the discussion, because it did kind of remind me of New Moon), but if I see more I may sway my opinion.
2/19/2009 c1 6infisnt
So, out of curiosity (from reviews) I follow you here and I can say that the summary of this story is very interesting and I want to read more than this teaser you have posted. Please update.
2/8/2009 c1 22Wolf Wonderer
A wonderful start.
2/8/2009 c1 1EccentrikPirate
Very interesting. I look for forward to reading some more.

But for future reference, maybe use a line break when changing points of view to avoid confusion?

Just a suggestion.

Also I think you used the word 'every' when you meant 'ever' in your summary.

Sorry, I'm nitpicky.I just hope I'm offering helpful suggestions. =)
2/8/2009 c1 7Alexandra.Hope
Is this supposed to be a fanfic of the Twilight Saga? Because the summary/concept of it is very, VERY similar...