for The Silent Noise

3/8/2021 c1 3xpechpilzx
Nice job. The story is fantastic.

A little thing is there, I need to note here : You are repeatingly using the same words and starts for a sentence in row and a block. They built, they built, they built... Like that.

But in total, I like the idea and your detailed description of the situation.

Best Regards
Pechpilz
3/24/2020 c1 1yelsew G
Loved your story. Very well written
8/12/2015 c1 43zanybellecloudo
I love sci-fi stories so this was right on beat for me. It’s an intelligent concept with the world you have created about the two sided war, fighting for land instead of working together to save the planet - typical. The assassin robots are a nice touch, I found myself wondering what they look like though. I know you say androids but do they look human or just like metal bodies? Anyway, the cradle at the end was great – I really liked the whole storyline when you brought this element into it. However, it left me wondering if he’s just broadcast that message what will stop others misusing this cradle?

Overall, a well written piece of sci-fi. You should definitely write more! Thanks for sharing, ZB.
1/1/2013 c1 3Mr. Raleigh D
This is half of a story, half of a warning if our corporations keep growing at a rate we are currently in now. This goes to show that greed - not only will cost your social status or your life, but the for the very fabric of life on Earth.

Great Story!

From
MegaRdaniels
9/4/2012 c1 5dessie1021
Really interesting. It's a bit disturbing for me though, considering how "tainted" the world is at this time. Worst case scenario bro with of course sci fi. Loved it!
4/18/2012 c1 34Takano-Isorokyu
It's an interesting story - although it needs a bit of paring to make it an effective one shot stand alone.

On the other hand - it stands a good potential for expansion into an entire book - explaining Project hitokiri and this android's growth of a conscience.

Nicely done.
4/14/2012 c1 10Bloozagurl
You know, normally, I don't like sci-fi. AT ALL. The first and only sci-fi I've ever read was Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card. Now, I think I have a new taste for sci-fi! :D Great job!

Be reading on,

Blooregard Q. Kazoo
12/23/2011 c1 99Dreamers-Requiem
Interesting story and really interesting concept, although I do feel like a lot of it was almost overwhelming, with the information. Personally, I feel that maybe you should try to incoperate some of the information into the story itself, otherwise it turns into a bit of an info-dump. [To humans (I do not know if the being watching this message is a human or android or some other lifeform.), this message is what is known as a life story. I do not think that it can be called that considering that I am a year and one half old, but that does not matter] That whole sentence feels a bit odd, almost like it's trying to drill home information that the reader is already aware of, or information that should become clear as they read on. I also think the first paragraph could have more of an impact if you cut that out. Other than that, like I said it's an interesting story and an interesting concept, it could just do with a bit of tweaking.
8/27/2011 c1 kuronekoevan
Among short stories in FP, this is surely among the better ones.

The story telling is well executed, what with the just-right descriptions and such. It makes the story easy on the imagination.

The idea the story revolves around is a good one, although I was a little bit disappointed to see that the robot is actually growing emotions from a virus, and not, by developing the emotions by himself.

Well, looks like you have potential as author. Will check your other stories some other time.
7/17/2011 c1 3TeamPeeta13
Interesting story line! An android gets a conscience... hm. Very well written... very... big words...

Anyway, I think that you could make this an intense novel... just... saying... *hint hint*
5/31/2011 c1 Nijello
Whoa...
5/16/2011 c1 2ToxicCosmos
I loved the idea of this. A robot growing a conscious, cool idea. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a real conscience, though he is artificial, so why can't the conscience be artificial too, eh? :]

I also loved that the whole thing was a message - I forgot about that until the end. Great job, I really enjoyed it. Though I wish it were longer. :]

By the way, thanks for faving one of my stories. Much appreciated.
4/10/2011 c1 8iwillbealwaysadreamer
Wow. Awesome. That's really interesting. I like it. :D I like the Wednesday afteroon bit. XD
1/27/2011 c1 2ggtoti
Hey! I really liked this story. Since it was short it was pretty easy to read, and it was awesome how you managed to mixed, pollution, robots, future and some killing. I liked the way you wrote the descriptions and the dialogues too! This should be longer! I wanna know more about Toshiaki and Gensai-san!
1/2/2011 c1 3Alexokerry
This is a good short, but there are a few things that could be done differently if you want to tighten it up a bit.

#1-If the main character is from a Asian/European axis, he would say the date like this 20th of March, 2057. It's totally bassackwards to what we in America are used to (it took me forever to get used to that in some of the books that I read).

#2-He would have used hectars instead of acres and kilometers in place of miles.

I know that these are small, nitpicky things, but they do distract from the otherwise well written prose.

Thanks for the entertainment- Mel.
28 Page 1 2 Next »