for Hypothetically, Of Course

10/8/2009 c2 5BlueAki
I can already tell that's his daughter.
8/9/2009 c7 1dreamwriter33
Love this story! Please keep writing. I'm very curious to see what follows. Thanks.
7/26/2009 c7 1hatnim77
I like it! I like it!

I was so sad when I went to click the next chapter button to find there was none.

Update son!
7/17/2009 c7 Georgia
I like, I like! X)

Lea is being so mean D: Though...I'd be pretty pissed off too. I felt so sad for Lance when he was watching the footage of Lea's birth. Another fantastic chapter! : ) Thank you
6/29/2009 c7 Lovee
I love thiss storyy and this chapter was a little bit suprising

i didnt think Lea would be so harsh, for no valid reason,

also i would love more story line with her and her boo. lol

its a amazing story
6/28/2009 c7 intellectual titmouse
damn, lea's frustrating! but she's a completely believable character so don't change a thing about her. her anger is understood and perhaps it comes with the territory of being an only child or something, but she has to see at some point that her mother (as dumb as it was) thought she was doing her best. i like isla's mom too. she seems sweet and very supportive but a no-bs type of woman. i'm not even sure if i really want lance and isla to get back together. they both seem so . . . i don't know. annoying at this point i guess. it's hard to like either one of them. keep it up though!
6/28/2009 c7 LuLaTee
Loved it! However, there are parts in the story where you confuse the names. Where you mean to say Lea, you say Bella and vice versa. It'd be nice if those would come together.
6/28/2009 c7 sjrucker
I'm loving the dialogue btw the three of them! The range of emotion they are all experiencing is real. I hope Lance realizes the moments he missed out on and the life he could have had with Bella and his daughter...hopefully, they can all come back to a loving, wholesome place as a family of 3.
6/27/2009 c7 BrownSugar15
I really like your story, can't wait to read the next chapter.
6/27/2009 c7 1Writing4Eternity
Your writing confuses the HECK out of me. You get me confused when you write Lea and Bella.
6/27/2009 c7 bwilkins
I just don't understand why Lea is being so nasty to Lance. Why is she so angry with him? It's not his fault things are the way they are. Thanks for the great update!
6/26/2009 c7 Spanishfly69
WOW! I am really feeling for Lance right now. I understand Lea's anger but why in heaven's name does somebody not come out and be straight with this girl?

Its annoying that she is "tearing him a new one" when he NEVER knew about her... This is all because of an "executive" decision her mom made... I can't wait to see where you go with this and I love that her Bella's mom told her... It may have been the "right choice then... but other times call for other choices... or something to that effect.

GREAT UPDATE! I hope you don't keep us waiting to much longer for the next installment!
6/26/2009 c7 g
well isn't lea being harsh. i hope she starts coming around soon cuz her acting this way really isn't cute.
6/26/2009 c7 imansouren
i love this chaptor it did everything a good story does. it made my heart stop, it made me laugh and made me feel sad. good work
6/26/2009 c7 silvershadow1379
i really like the story so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
67 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »