for A Second Chance At Love

7/28/2009 c3 MarieAnn
Please update soon. I really think you have a good story going here. Best of luck!
3/9/2009 c3 1tanya2byour21
Great chapter and it was sad but I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

3/9/2009 c3 AppointedRLK
aw, sad. but i'm happy that her dad is understanding. thanks for the update. sad story. hahaha
3/7/2009 c3 Mrs.Cupcake
Liked your story. It made me want to cry. this girl must really love him, because to leave the place that you love the most it's really hard.

I saw your profile first and noticed you are puertorrican and I was so glad. Viva La isla del encanto!
3/7/2009 c1 4HighOnBrokenWings
Its good I like it :)

Wow, that end bit with like the letter and the tear stained piece of paper was serious de ja vu for me. Practically exactly the same thing happens in my story (Noon Sun Reflection) But Im yet to post up the bit where hes in hospital. Wow, thats freaky stuff, really, is your dude in a coma? And your girl character blaming herself for his accident? Cause thats what happens in mine, wow. Even the whole "DOnt come looking for me" think

Im freaked, really.

Anyways, nice work, theres a few little things that you could brush up on but your genral writings pretty good. Also the structure of some of your sentenses and stuff. And I think it moves a bit to fast, but hey thats just me and my crazy mind.
2/21/2009 c2 1tanya2byour21
I liked the new chapter Sammy and you are doing a great job. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

2/20/2009 c1 tanya2byour21
Sammy I liked the start of this and I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

2/20/2009 c1 AppointedRLK
very heartbreaking.. very nice too, please update soon..
2/20/2009 c1 darkgurl92
oo..seems interesting...

hopefully they'll meet again..

but why does she have to leave..they culd work things out..

update soon
2/20/2009 c1 14crazyfirefly
I'm sorry to say.. it's not very good as opposed to your summary.