for An Inevitable, Nonsensical Hijacking

8/27/2010 c1 29Lilium Genus
I love this so much because it makes sense but at the same time it doesn't.. does that make sense?

Either way, I absolutely positively a million times infinity love this piece. It's like a masterpiece.

Great writing :)
7/16/2010 c1 23Snazzilicious
The begining caught my attention...and then the ending just...devoured me. Weird wording. Hope you know what I mean.

"but he makes her blood itch and her skin fit wrong

and she l o v e s it"

That line really got to me. Awesome amazing job.
7/11/2010 c1 2hyperactiveturtle
I love some of the lines from this, most notably: 'she dreams of being Barbie and he hates Ken'

'and she tells him–

tells him she read the Bible and the Bhagavad Gita and Gilgamesh

and she knows she knows nothing and she did it so they have something to talk about'

'and he kisses her and he's terrified but doesn't let it show'

and... basically the whole thing. I can't get over how real and raw you write, yet it's not dark. It's almost like sprinkling fairy dust over 'issues'... if that makes sense.
3/22/2009 c1 12gangrene
I love poetry, and this is totally no exception. It's chock full of symbolism and it manages to get personal and it's hard to understand, yet so simply laid out (sometimes~)...

Well done.
3/10/2009 c1 Sherlockian94
maybe you're very weird, but this is a fucking sick poem. sick being good.
3/7/2009 c1 4audioboxer
I don't often find poetry I like, much less review (haha, I'm a lurker) but I like this. It's a story in verse & it's got a lot of metaphors that make me think. I like poetry that makes me think.

but he makes her blood itch and her skin fit wrong
2/27/2009 c1 1bubble headed
I will probably have to go and read the poem over and over again to get the full essence of it but I simply loved it. It was beautiful way of putting across the theme of love lost and found and in between all the heartache. Seriously I loved this even though I may have been way off in interpreting this. :)
2/21/2009 c1 smile at the sun
I loved it, it was so descriptive and full of feeling and real. and it beat all those love poems I studies in school, about how beautiful the woman was. great writing.