for Just Another Vampire Story

6/22/2007 c1 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
Really, really nice and original story.
3/10/2006 c1 Darket
It's true vampires are becoming a focal point. THough this story is years old, you had made an accurate prediction. I only decided to write a vampire story just so I could cash in of the success of the growing genre.

Nice story though. Peace.
2/21/2006 c1 5The Green Crow
""Silly, silly man," chuckled Vladmir, kneeling down before Albert. "Plastic camping stakes just don’t cut it.""

Best line in there! I love it!
2/17/2006 c1 5Ayonom
o yummy... I like! keep it up! Valdmir is yummy! keep it going!
1/30/2006 c1 RiddleStar
hmm, not bad though there were definately a few awkward moments here and there.i didnt actually get the whole point of the story..i mean, is there one? is this a one shot? or a continual story about Vladimir? if it is continual story then ok. but if its a one shot then its pretty weak.but anyway you write nicely.ciao~
12/15/2005 c1 8IlkarElvenmage
True man. Stakes are so passe. Vladimir a relative of Lestat? Very powerful and cool! If u have another fic about the vampire's pov, I wld love to r n r!
12/12/2005 c1 9Jane Precious
wow. That was SWEET!
10/14/2005 c1 109ADSpencer
Moved a little too fast, but still decent. . . The last bit made me crack up laughing. Heehee...plastic...hee.
6/5/2005 c1 34Ethereal Kisses
This was really really good. You built up this story with the right amount of tension and hesitation (on the part of Albert) and made him seem real. However, I thought that a good twist to the story would have been to make Vladmir innocent and make the vampire Mrs.Needham. Anyway, your ending was good and the whole story is written very well.
5/9/2005 c1 31Knightmare Elite
Well I have to admit even though this is a little on the cheesy side, I enjoyed it. The ending was a little unexpected.

It seemed to be heading in a different direction, but I was sorta hoping it would be one of those pseudo dream like endings. Nice job anyway.
5/7/2005 c1 7R.J. Miller
This was a good story. I read very few al the wat through and this kept me until the end. I would suggest some more dialogue, maybe with the detective and Vlad also with the detective and Albert but it was still an enjoyable read, thanks. RJ Miller
3/18/2005 c1 47mystic-georgia
That was just pure ultimate cheese. I've seen bloopers like "Dracula dead, and loving it", but man-O-man. This just takes the cake.

Hm...the title...doesn't it just remind you of "Just another Teen Movie?",lol. I can understand how tiffed off you are with the amount of sanguine vampire stories there are, but don't be sad! You can always look at the Supernatural board,lol.

*eats cheesy story*Hmm...needs something else...I think some salami and toast will do,lol.
3/17/2005 c1 17Tessabe
This was pretty funny, but how does he explain the dead madman? I think if I were the Vampire I'd have left him there to rot. It's not like he was going anywhere.
3/9/2005 c1 3Emerald Serpentt
It's a sign of how little I know (and care) about vampires when I say I didn't get it *at all* until I read the reviews. (Ah, plastic!) LOL.

But even without that twist I thought it interesting and more creative than the norm... Albert's paranoia makes it seem as if he may be hallucinating the whole deal. (Which is how I was interpreting it, at first.)

I actually have been reading backwards from Story number 7, and have to say that I absolutely, absolutely love each one of them so far. (And now I have to go back and read 8 and onwards, as well as some of your other stuff.) Yeah, and this is considering I'm usually not that interested in the horror/supernatural genre. ^_^
2/27/2005 c1 404358034958034
Very good! I thought for a second there that Vlad wasn't a vampire, but then all of a sudden, he was! Gasp! And you're right, there are a lot of vampire stories, and most of them are the human falling in love with the vampire cliches.

Your story was great, though. ;P
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »